NEW revolutionary GW formule! Vote.

Do you like the idea of playing a fragscore based GW, in form of a TDM with resp  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the idea of playing a fragscore based GW, in form of a TDM with resp

• YEAH, it sounds definetly cool!
    • NOES, the traditional way rox. (yawn)

hi.

so, most of us have been playing MTA:VC for over 3 years by now... its no big suprise that we are all fed up with the usual att/def/tdm formule, wasting hours of our lives waiting for the other team to attack. but belive it or not, MTA:VC can still be fun! after dozens of hours of alternative gameplay, i have decided to share this idea with the community:

basic idea is to start counting individual frags (kills), kinda like in many FPS games. the formule bases itself on a TDM concept with RESPAWNS. however, fightining is allowed only at a certain location. this works better when this location is close to the teleport point (CP).

you might have heard about this under another name: possession. everyone is allowed to respawn after they have been killed. you can only start fightining once you get in vicinity of certain location (printworks, cherry pop main entrance, starfish island etc). it is allowed to start shooting once you have the opponent in sight from the "base". after the game has ended, just sum up the frags of all players in each team and you have your winner and even an MVP:P

this sort of play demands dome culture and savoir-vivre from those taking part... this might be the main concern, however there are clans/ppl who are able to respect others.

i might be naive, but this could just have a chance of success :)

heres a set of rules everybody should follow in order to guarentee an exciting and pleasent gameplay:

- BLOW THE CARS UP BEHIND YOURSELF, everytime you use one :!:

- VCC = BANT

- NO SHOOTING OUTSIDE OF FIGHT ZONE

- ALL KILLS (EXCEPT HELIKILLS) ALLOWED

- 1 FRAG = 1 POINT

- DURATION: 30MINS, OR UNTIL PPL GET BORED

- WHEN NO SCORE CAUSE MTA BUG - LIVE WITH IT!

- BE NICE AND FRIENDLY

- SMILE AND LAUGH, PLAY4FUN

there i hope you like it give me your feedback about this.

i have also prepared a poll to see how this works out in the community. no third funny option for you ircwhores :P

peace.

I dont really like the idea. It would just be a massive fragging session. The old gw's are stylish ( Well they used to be, until mtavc community went down the drain ). Possession isn't really made for "official" playing, im afraid to say. Btw, I had the same idea 2 years ago ( Actually almost the exact same rules o_O) when I started to advertise possession. But I quickly ditched the idea cause after I thought about it, it didnt seem really great.

i think we have a little lack of understanding here. perhaps i haven't expressed myself clearly.

the idea of this thing is not to abandon forever the form of a 3round mta gw. its to divert the usual gameplay, which many of us find annoying and boring after all these years (cs2 and stuff...). its not like one or another, these sort of gameplay should fill up together. its a kind of innovation and variation to this, like kozak said, dying community :roll:

and dont be afraid of change, change is good :P

timelimits don't work because MTA is too unpredictable (crashes, timeouts, disappearing on each others screens, ...). besides what's the fun of winning a round cause of time out.. that would favor some lame tactics based on time passing like running away, hiding, etc. timelimits were practiced in the past and they haven't worked like we would expect them to.

timelimits don't work because MTA is too unpredictable (crashes, timeouts, disappearing on each others screens, ...). besides what's the fun of winning a round cause of time out.. that would favor some lame tactics based on time passing like running away, hiding, etc. timelimits were practiced in the past and they haven't worked like we would expect them to.

Maybe your right, but in these 1vX situations mta getting boring.. The attacker is just waiting for the defender to attack, wich never happends..

edit: maybe a rule, if your alone you cant pickup any hp/armor/ammo

Why change the rules of the game if people still will have their frame limiters off, and will use all the tricks and glitches they can?

I guess 50% or more of the MTA Community having bad pcs, or dont know anything about fps/hz.. I personally cant play with 30fps(FL=ON) cus of my eyes.. And i will not be playing MTA if theres gonna be a FL=ON rule..

The original round system in my view is a better example, i cant judge why but its the style that i have became adapted too over my time playing this modification.

its a kind of innovation and variation to this, like kozak said, dying community

The new example is worth a try in my perspective view, there will never be a perfect idea to bring into the current version because of all the jeopardy over the bugs and the style of glitching to beat the other man.

There is always time for a change for however long we have got left in this community, saying that i am not against anyone.