A gamemode for MTA:DM

This would be for a 32 player server, not more.

This requires /register and /login commands.

Classes: 1.Sniper: Sniper rifle(50), pistol(60), Heat vision.

2.Spy: Silenced pistol(120), Remote explosives(10), Night vision, Knife

3.Soldier: MP5(150), pistol(60), Grenade(3)

Player levels:

1. 0xp 50%hp 11. 1291xp 50%armor

2. 50xp 60%hp 12. 1594xp 60%armor

3. 120xp 70%hp 13. 1957xp 70%armor

4. 192xp 80%hp 14. 2392xp 80%armor

5. 278xp 90%hp 15. 2914xp 90%armor

6. 381xp 100%hp 16. 3540xp 100%armor

7. 504xp 10%armor 17. 4290xp Fireproof

8. 651xp 20%armor 18. 5191xp Infinite Oxygen

9. 827xp 30%armor 19. 6272xp Falling damage off

10. 1038xp 40%armor 20. 7500xp Max starting ammo x2

On level 10, players get an extra weapon:sniper shotgun, spy combat shotgun, soldier flamethrower.

Maps:Every map in server will have 6 versions of it:

Team deahtmatch Capture the flag Deathmatch

Day

Night

TDM:1xp for independant kills, winning team's every player gets +15xp, 2nd place +10xp, 3rd +5xp (1xp=1kill)

CTF: Flag capturer gets 5xp, player teams(spy,sniper,soldier).

If a flag carrier is killed, it will be on ground for 20 seconds before teleporting back to its base.

On TDM and CTF,own team should be seen on the minimap.

The possible maps(mostly custom) are: prison, park, harbor, streets, office, desert, forest, bridge, hotel, warehouse, ships, plane(custom747), pipeline, island, army base, canyon, mountain, submarine(custom), mansion, sewers, dungeon, hospital, market, shop, airport, prisoner camp, junkyard, Training camp.

Thats about 28 maps x 6 ,so server would have 168 maps.

One game would be 20 minutes long. Or until 10 flags get captured by 1 team.

There will also be vehicles(barracks, bf-40, patriot, bandito on the map.

Players are devided into ranks according to their levels:

1-5: Rookie(can drive BF-40)

6-10 Warrior(can drive patriot and BF-40)

11-15 Assassin(can drive everything except bandito)

16-20 General(can drive every vehicle)

Players who use car/bike to kill players with MP5, get frozen for 30 seconds and they won't get the xp for that kill.

There must be ''Ammo points'' on every map(1-2 of them). It's a 5 feet radius area, and when a player stands in it, his ammo will be regenerated 0-100% in 30 seconds, player must have some bullets left to use this.

And very important:classes cant be changed after a player chooses it for the first time on lvl 1,every time he comes,he will start with that class.

Would also be cool, if players can wear clothes, they choose themself.

Just by summing the whole message up, you intend to include a good set of strategies for setting out for this specific mode and I rather like it. The idea of using the player levels and ranking orders can totally intervene the way certain tactics play a role in winning a task. This could possibly be developed with the SDK perhaps, similar to other CTF modes.

The required experience for levels should be doubled, so that lvl 20 is 15000xp , lvl7 is 1008xp and so on, because getting 7500 kills is a 1-2 weeks work for people who play a lot.

Headshots that kill should give 2xp not 1

And to stop everyone from killing everything and running around getting killed all the time, own deaths during map /3 should be calculated off a player's final score. For example , i get 60xp for killing during a map, when it ends , i have died 30 times,so my final score for that map will be 60-(30:3)=50experience. This would help make the gamemode more interesting, because surviving would be important for getting better xp and it will stop players from running between enemys,killing as much as possible and then getting killed.

About the clothes changing: possible clothes changing is done: lvl 3 for body, on lvl 6 head, lvl 9 for legs and lvl 12 for feet. This way, gaining levels is even more important, buying darker clothes or clothes that match the envoirement to be harder to detect for the enemy.

Maps in the nomination should be like this:

1.Army base(DM,Night)

2.Desert(TDM,Day)

3.Mansion(CTF,Day)

and so on. Fight mode and time of day should be after every map's name.

And i have a few questions as well:

1.Will there be a gamemode editor, which allows players to create gamemodes similar to this one, or whatever kind of gamemode they want?

2.If not(1), can MTA:DM developers create my idea gamemode, because i have shown it to many people and they all think that it would be the best gamemode ever, mainly because there isn't any pointless shooting,which wont get you anything, and you never get bored playing this, bonus stuff comes all the time, which gives advantages over other players.

THX a lot if you have time to create this.

Maps in the nomination should be like this:

1.Army base(DM,Night)

2.Desert(TDM,Day)

3.Mansion(CTF,Day)

and so on. Fight mode and time of day should be after every map's name.

And i have a few questions as well:

1.Will there be a gamemode editor, which allows players to create gamemodes similar to this one, or whatever kind of gamemode they want?

2.If not(1), can MTA:DM developers create my idea gamemode, because i have shown it to many people and they all think that it would be the best gamemode ever, mainly because there isn't any pointless shooting,which wont get you anything, and you never get bored playing this, bonus stuff comes all the time, which gives advantages over other players.

THX a lot if you have time to create this.

They'll release an SDK which will use C++.

I like the idea of having experience points by kills

and having some points deducted when a player dies, to avoid crazy kamakazi suicides which ruins the fun

And having specific classes would be awsome, so they have different weapons like Battlefield... I think there sould be more than 3, maybe 6 at least.

DM, TDM, and capture the flag are probably the easiest and best modes...

but it would be awsome to have a capture the territory mode when you get in a gang and get territories like in single player... So whichever gang has the most territory at the end of the game wins.

Maybe some more possible classes:

1.Heavy weapons soldier: non heatseeking RPG(5), Desert Eagle(60), Molotov Cocktails(10)

2.Explosion expert: Can drive a forklift to transport barrels into any place he wants and use Tec9(150) and pistol(60) to shoot the barrels from a distance, when someone unsuspecting is nearby(Barrel kills still give him xp).

3.Engineer: Can repair damaged vehicles, heal other players(gets 1xp for 2 heals),and use the Teargas(10) and AK47(120) to kill any enemys.

4.Spotter: Can see everyone on the minimap, but has crappy weapons : Katana, Pistol(60).

5.Terrorist: Can place Remote explosives(20) on himself, cant throw them to ground. And uses UZI(100) to get to a place and then blow himself up between enemys(deaths dont have an impact to terrorist's final exp).Every successfully blown up enemy will give 3xp, UZI kills: 1xp for 2 kills.

omg ppls please read the blogs or some topics in this forum!or just use your brains!You will be able to do by yourself!Like developers sad before shortly after MTA DM release date they will release SDK for MTA DM!So you will be able so script your own gamemodes!

Difrent?Wait will SDK be text based?I think yes...

The SDK gives you the ability to compile your own DLLs. These DLLs will link with MTA to allow you to code your own game modes. I think you were thinking that the SDK would be an extension to the map editor, which it is not. It involves down-and-dirty C++ coding, which is not suitable for beginners.

Difrent?Wait will SDK be text based?I think yes...

The SDK gives you the ability to compile your own DLLs. These DLLs will link with MTA to allow you to code your own game modes. I think you were thinking that the SDK would be an extension to the map editor, which it is not. It involves down-and-dirty C++ coding, which is not suitable for beginners.

Yes mean C++ so it will be text based (c++ text based prog)I know what there won't be such mission making like it is in Operation Flshpoint. You will see just text and numbers like in PAWN but there will be difrent comands...

And Brophy thanks i will remember that. :)