Custom radio

Wow none of what he said was an actual solution. For future purposes, you get songs to work on the custom radio by putting the songs into the folder (I don't know if shortcuts work) and then you go into the singleplayer san andreas and then the audio options, click on custom radio blah blah and then click scan for songs. Then when you play MTA you just listen to the custom radio.

Wow none of what he said was an actual solution. For future purposes, you get songs to work on the custom radio by putting the songs into the folder (I don't know if shortcuts work) and then you go into the singleplayer san andreas and then the audio options, click on custom radio blah blah and then click scan for songs. Then when you play MTA you just listen to the custom radio.

Thanks.

:(

He got it to work anyways, that's what matters :P