Guess the MTA: SA DM release date!

BTH

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a confession to make :oops:

in the long time of waiting for MTA:SA DM to come out i have crossed over to the Dark side! yes, i have started playing SA:MP

well anyway that mod is really fun to play and well made, but there is one problem: it crashes every 15 minutes.

i hope the MTA team can make a game that crashes less :D

have you ever played mta:race? tell me how many times did it crash for you? :P never for me

i have played it for the last year and it is awesome cmpared to SA:MP, that's why i'm still sticking around these forums waiting for MTA:SA DM, after it comes out the first thing i'll do will be to uninstall SA:MP :D

8 january

I hope !

HAHA. I'll eat my own shit if they release it on/before that date.

I'd consider myself "lucky" if we saw a release before June. :arrow:

you say that but you wouldnt eat it

I'd just like to remind everyone, not only did I not end up having to eat my own shit, but it's a month later and still nothing. Thank you, Rob out. :arrow:

MTA: Race was perhaps the most stable thing I've ever used. Maybe your computer was upside down.

it does crash in extreme situations but tell me if there is a bug free game, even SA crashes once in a while so... however time-outs are more frequent sometimes I get one every hour, it's not that frustrating except if you are in the middle of a tourney >.>

anyway back on topic: I guess it will be released in the future

MTA: Race was perhaps the most stable thing I've ever used. Maybe your computer was upside down.
I can put a hand on my heart and say MTA - RACE 1.0 was the most stable thing i've played, i CAN'T say the same for 1.1.1 tho :roll:

BTW i've changed my computer with a new dual core one and its still the same thing which leads me to the conclusion its something related with my internet.