help Toady, Areon or any 1 else

Squall

soz aeron for spellin ur name wrong

i want a mission script where some 1 registers 4 it and buy 1 of the pizza places and an admin has to accecpt the person when they ask to b a pizza person and it can be delivered to a person and i givets the buyer an item of a variety of pizzas and a till where the money gets sent to it and at the end of the mission the worker checks the till and gets the takings and giv the employer %20 of the cash

commands

!pizzawork

/msg pizza

!yes andmin lvl 6 and up only

!till worker only shows the earnings

!pizza calls pizza delivery to area

!buypizza buys pizza at pizza place with worker

!infop shows info bout the pizza script

!buypizbike buys the pizza bike at sun auto

and

!taketill after job timer

bleh, im lazy to make that script, why dont you learn scripting and make it yourself? And btw i hope you know that you will not be able to throw pizza boxes like in single player, there even would be no pizza boxes at all in mta, and you can't buy cars at sunshine autos so they appear, there's only one pizzaboy bike in mta (at washington beach), and you need to go and get it, no other way

bleh, im lazy to make that script, why dont you learn scripting and make it yourself? And btw i hope you know that you will not be able to throw pizza boxes like in single player, there even would be no pizza boxes at all in mta, and you can't buy cars at sunshine autos so they appear, there's only one pizzaboy bike in mta (at washington beach), and you need to go and get it, no other way
i dont want to through them jst buy dem off the delevery boy