Sit down option!

BlackJack69

Its my topic, i did this as suggestion to, why making a new topic? :S lol.

Either didnt use the search engine or hasnt noticed the previous topic, he has every right to make a suggestion though, his only been a member for as little as under one day, new beginnings aye.

Anyway, if this was included then it would benefit those RPG type of players because they can have more access to the real life abilities, even if it is just sitting down and discussing. I wouldnt see the feature being used in DM much though, but you might want that quick break before going back to the killing, hehe.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have a feeling those who are AFK shouldn't be taking part in the game at all: they are only using up valuable server bandwidth, and for what? Sitting on a chair! :lol:

haha. Im with you on this.

why? after he sits down his client wouldn't have to send much data as he stays in the same place until he realises that sitting is boring and stands up.. :P

I have a feeling those who are AFK shouldn't be taking part in the game at all: they are only using up valuable server bandwidth, and for what? Sitting on a chair! :lol:

haha. Im with you on this.

why? after he sits down his client wouldn't have to send much data as he stays in the same place until he realises that sitting is boring and stands up.. :P

hes got ya there, i think an emote system would be awsome, or at least emotes scriptable

I saw sitting animation in VC, 204 mod (2004 mod?). By pressing special binded key you can sit if you are near collision object.

Mayb it's not useful in multiplayer but if dev team link it to scripts then it wil be possible to use it in gamemodes. For example awaiting while freezed etc.