happy birthday gtaIII

l2ebel

brophy: i completely forgot dom and me were in charge once :o

it didnt have many active gangs back then so it wouldnt work anymore, sadly.

i think sunday is best cause its not as busy as a saturday and those 2 days are the only ones where european and american/etc people can play together

i was thinking of maybe 8pm GMT (uk time) which is about 3pm in east usa, not sure about canada, ok for you slothman?

would that work for everyone or should we move it by a few hours?

ill look for a server, we should be able to switch maps too so we need an admin

MaX_668: thanks, i like yours too, tommys a weakling :P

check your pm btw

Edited by Guest

I dont know if I'll ever have as much anxiety and anticipation for another game. GTA2 rocked my world and GTA3 had me checking constantly everyday during school for any little new piece of information. Hell, I even bought a few magazines to read in school for good ole "reading time" rofl.

I knew GTA was going to be a revolution to gaming and I knew I'd love it. Thankfully, I was right.

haha yeah, gta3 was actually the reason why i bought an own pc in the first place after i saw all those sp mods on websites, then tried mta for the first time with my mate but that damn alt+f12 wouldnt work :shock:

no other game ever hooked me as much and rehooks me as often as gta3, it just has somethig that no other game could ever copy <3

i hope gta4 is gonna continue where gta3 ended or has a complete new storyline, i guess im a fan of current day games

We are not the only ones that love GTA3

gta3a.jpg

I think that you can actually buy those: D witch I will when I get my heads on come cash

If you want to see the site about it go to http://www.sweatyfrog.com/gta3.html

Another picture this time on a table: D

gta3_lego.jpg

O and l2ebel there is 5 h deferments between me and you so im just confused with that I think my time will be 1 pm but im not shore correct me if im wrong.

Can some one please give me the ip and a site where I can download the patch for gta 3

btw gta 4 will have new story :D

• MTA Team
Nah rebel, i ment those ones where u sit in irc and u can start a game if u have enough players, it pm's you server pass and that

That's called a 'gather' actually. It's not running currently due to lack of interest in it and mta 0.x in general.

As far for the whole gig, I might come, depends on when (which hour) it will take place.

i doubt this is gonna happen, at least not this sunday, we might better move it by a week cause if wed do it tomorrow im sure only 4 players would show up from all the ppl who said they would come, thats prolly my fault for not specifying the time in the first post :?

so if you really want to play next sunday, say if 8pm GMT is good for you

• 2 weeks later...

lol shark is still reading this forum o_O

i would yeah.. but cba to run after ppl to drag them into a server :/

ive expected this to happen, everyone says yes and 1 moment later forget about it

spit, what has the sg to do with ssv?