Fighting Styles (Weaponless Attacks) Suggestion.

Guest I.C.E

I didn't hear anything about the Fighting on Foot Styles, and Wasn't sure if they'd be possible to add while being synced. First off, i'm talking about the different ways you can fight ( By pressing attack plus enter) In the singleplayer game. You can learn them by beating a boxer in certain fighting rings in singleplayer. Since the game won't have NPC's/Peds , I was wondering if you could somehow add a command to change your style, like /fightstyle LS for the LS Gym Fighting style for example. If this is possible and if it would be synced (Somewhere down the line.) I would really enjoy this, and I'm hoping most others would too. I'd like to know, if this is being planned on happening on any releases yet to come (Most likely after beta) and if it is possible to have it synced all together. Thanks :D

If you read it correctly, I was talking about the different fighting styles. If you've played the singleplayer game ( you probably didn't ) you'd most likely remember that there was Gym instructors in different Gyms. You could defeat them and learn a different type of way to punch + kick. this included Karate , kung fu, punch kick combos, and the ability to punch someone while their on the ground..just to clarify things.

Similar suggestions have been stated a few times throughout the months of development, even though the idea is quite interesting to have featured upon the new release, i still think it would be a rather unused conduct of fighting because everyone will be more hyped up about the weapons available to us to play with.