Estimated time till mta:dm!

soot

Question

Please note that this is NOT when mta:dm will be released but an ESTIMATE based on what we are given.

Inspired by mdm13:

forget it... I think they will advance to beta stages by the end of december and release it early April
Edited by Guest
  • Answers 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

This topic is still going? lets talk about it some more!!!! '

I say it could be released earlier if....

a cow flys around, hits a ped, then the sky turns purple, so people start throwing apples at the cow, and then, Bill Gates says OMFG and makes Windows Cow Edition. And some noobs get ownt. Then it will be released earlier, otherwise, it will be released on time.

a cow flys around, hits a ped, then the sky turns purple, so people start throwing apples at the cow, and then, Bill Gates says OMFG and makes Windows Cow Edition. And some noobs get ownt. Then it will be released earlier, otherwise, it will be released on time.

Hmm.. so there's a VERY GOOD chance it will be realeased early. :P

well actually not... making a new windows version takes a lot of time, longer then it will take mta:sa:dm to be released. lol :lol:

well actually not... making a new windows version takes a lot of time, longer then it will take mta:sa:dm to be released. lol :lol:

Not if Microsoft just makes minor changes to XP and rename it as "Cow" and make a top of money from people what would buy a windows called "Cow". After witch bill gates will see that MTA site and say "ZOMG this rocks i have to help" and gives the MTA team 10 million $ and a team of 100 programers to make the best GTA:SA:ONLINE EVER! :lol:

Not if Microsoft just makes minor changes to XP and rename it as "Cow" and make a top of money from people what would buy a windows called "Cow". After witch bill gates will see that MTA site and say "ZOMG this rocks i have to help" and gives the MTA team 10 million $ and a team of 100 programers to make the best GTA:SA:ONLINE EVER! :lol:

Windows:Multi Theft Auto Edition - "stop playing with yourself next to the computer"

Actually, I was saying that no-one on the team said it *wouldn't* be before New Year, so why change your estimate to April?

you know how it goes:P before you know it it's 2007 and there's no release...then its only 3 months which is relatively short, with all testing, tweaking etc.

best thing everyone can do - like my sig says

just stfu , and wait

the developement team cannot and will not give a release date , a road map , a guess , a hope , or anything when to expect DM

the more ppl ask the dev team to talk about 'when will it be done' - THE LESS TIME THE TEAM HAS TO GET IT DONE :shock:

and it will turn out to be a self fulfilling prophecy .. if every day the dev team has to explain/chat/apologize/ etc etc on the forum - THE LONGER IT WILL TAKE

JUST STOP BUGGING THEM AND LET THEM GET ON WITH THEIR FANTASTIC WORK

the more ppl ask the dev team to talk about 'when will it be done' - THE LESS TIME THE TEAM HAS TO GET IT DONE :shock:

and it will turn out to be a self fulfilling prophecy .. if every day the dev team has to explain/chat/apologize/ etc etc on the forum - THE LONGER IT WILL TAKE

Heh, actually the dev team almost never replies to these questions, so it doesn't take up any of their time.

Heh, actually the dev team almost never replies to these questions, so it doesn't take up any of their time.

Wow owned.

The most important thing is that you can enter the game and actually shoot people, that's a big step forward :D

almost never still is a few posts

few posts of few people combined for over the period its in progress like this now

then its a considerable amount of time ;)

Since the forum seems to be as buggy as the "current beta" .. I'll post here.

First off, if DM was ready, no map making unit would be needed (which has said to be main reason of delay). For a few reasons including, why would you want to DM on other structured areas other than the SA grounds ..! Secondly, why would you want to DM on other grounds other than the SA ground ..! Now if placing cars, since there is a limit, is a problem.. simply have say four different "voted" areas which is where cars and players start, where you can vote for the three of the main areas in SA or the forth being spread out over all.

Now all the map modifying is not needed .. at all.. thus far in that equation which I would think most would agree = ready for launch for captain. Oh did you want me to call you by your first name, bull$hit, if the release isn't ready and you have underlined the fact that you "bitten off more than you can chew", then just say so, but blaming it on a "map editor " is not the way to go. And if is the real real reason, try giving and honest answer to to why that is so. Not shady remarks as to "everyone will need this" .. yeah why ?

Btw did you relize GTA4 is coming out in about 10 months. That also most likely or most definitely supports multi-player. So your lack of doing anything, or nothing.. or if you have been working on it but not releasing it is slowly going to bring everything to a hault. So without a "map editor released" or with .. time is taking away.

Formost I'd like to sum this up as to say, you are the ones making this, why should anyone be bitching at you for it. If it wasn't for you there would be nothing to "bitch" about.. right? Well, people also get cought up in the idea of what can be, and you are promising such a thing, but delaying with excuses, none backed up by any sort of legitment answer. So if there is nothing there is nothing, but if you say there is something, people hold it up there that there is something .. then slowly it drops to nothing, then what were they holding it up for.

-Doon

P.S. laugh.

Now all the map modifying is not needed .. at all.. thus far in that equation which I would think most would agree

i don't agree, i want a map editor!

Btw did you relize GTA4 is coming out in about 10 months. That also most likely or most definitely supports multi-player.

i'm not so sure that it will have multiplayer, that's not the first time people are talking about built into gta mp

If it wasn't for you there would be nothing to "bitch" about.. right?

No. you must be happy they are even working on it, as they are not obliged to... They also have a real life and they can't stay in front of their PCs coding mta 24/7

and btw MTA Team did never refuse the fact that mta itself still has some bugs

imo u just can't demand anything of the mta team

P.S:

Forum never seemed buggy to me and u can't compare it to beta (alpha if really) coz u haven't seen it

Toady don't .. respond to anything I ever post, you have as much brains the dumb bitch that would kiss a toad.

You double answered everything what I posted on some occasions. Your rebutles have no back up or evidence on what you try to say, just basically rerouting the persaid problems. You are part of the MTA QA team and think by posting you have some sort of "clout" to say BS and will be accepted, save it.

BTW I was typing this on a previous post untill some.. yeah.

BTW - "MTA Stop Playing With Yourself"

Good god .. a sexual innuendo? laugh. Come on. You couldn't think of anything else ??

MTA Hop in (like two people being able to ride together in the same car).. ok that could still be considered dirty but legal depending on where you live. laugh anyways .. how about

MTA Who has your back (anything relating to two people or more than two being able to play the game .. but stop playing with yourself??? If there is a wall around you, back up, and run into it at full speed.

MTA You, me and my little friend named debree' (as in the $hit that flys ever where when you shoot alot)

Well those are more aimed at a quick comical angle but .. stop playing with yourself .. jeus.

MTA The multi way (make it ryme)

MTA Make my day (ok ok clint relax)

MTA I need your clothes, your boots, and your motercycle (T2 ok jokes)

but seriously perhaps how about

MTA Are you, and you, ready ?

MTA 9 bullets, 2 clips and 32 oppenents. (technically 31 but lets not ruin it)

MTA Run, fly, dive... they meet up with you as you drive. ( ok too long and corny but just saying .. but ideas are endless bah)

MTA Everyones playing today. (ok some of these have rymes but that the angle we got on a bit ago)

Lets try one that doesn't ryme

MTA Hop In.. (said before but)

I like that one and the last stated one to a degree because hop in realy represents other getting in your car and working together which is one of the coolest things in mta to an extant, just the fact that you can cruise around togher. Now MTA everyone playing today also shows that too, like that one as well, perhaps you don't care what I think or like, fine no one is asking you to read this.

Something perhaps added to MTA Hop In. Once again.

Oh and last and formost of the Liltoadster, yes "most likely" .. GTA4 has multiplayer. Shall I say dumbass? OR want to be smart to poster but have no idea.. or dumbass ?

-Doon

P.S. laugh.

That's that take it or leave or don't read it.

Edited by Guest

I've decided to post one more, feel free to look at the full sentences that were quotes by me, and even those that weren't and read wrong.

lil toady wrote:

DooN wrote:

Now all the map modifying is not needed .. at all.. thus far in that equation which I would think most would agree

i don't agree, i want a map editor!

DooN wrote:

Btw did you relize GTA4 is coming out in about 10 months. That also most likely or most definitely supports multi-player.

i'm not so sure that it will have multiplayer, that's not the first time people are talking about built into gta mp

DooN wrote:

If it wasn't for you there would be nothing to "bitch" about.. right?

No. you must be happy they are even working on it, as they are not obliged to... They also have a real life and they can't stay in front of their PCs coding mta 24/7

and btw MTA Team did never refuse the fact that mta itself still has some bugs

imo u just can't demand anything of the mta team

P.S:

DooN wrote:

Forum never seemed buggy to me and u can't compare it to beta (alpha if really) coz u haven't seen it

Proud to be myself.

If that is part of your QA and team, there is little to no wonder .. laugh .. why things.. do I even need to finish the sentence, no.

laugh.

Edited by Guest