Estimated time till mta:dm!

soot

Question

Please note that this is NOT when mta:dm will be released but an ESTIMATE based on what we are given.

Inspired by mdm13:

forget it... I think they will advance to beta stages by the end of december and release it early April
Edited by Guest
  • Answers 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I Never told anyone that it would be realesed about new year.

If i did then i would be spreading rumors.

But seeing as i just said that, that was the date I thouhgt it would be realesed.

I never said. "Hey Poeple MTA:DM is gonna be realsed on new year!"

and when did i "try to give other people the release date"?

Did i say "I heard that it will be realsed on new year."

No i didn't So... try chaning your definition of starting rumors.

Cuz i in no way started spreading rumors. :roll:

Oh well when it's done it will be done.

Nothing i can do about that. :P

but when some1 said april i was like ZOMG (as you saw) cuz that's a long... time. :P

I mean i'v been waiting for MTA:DM for a year or more now. :wink:

And i see nothing wrong with realesing a beta. most all modes do that. i mean samp realeased it 0.1beta. and many people play it with (almost) no probs. :P

So, i guess my question is why didn't they release a beta or something under 1.0 before the full 1.0.

And all this waiting will just get everyones expectations up and when they play it, it might not be as good as they expected. I mean with a long wait like that people are gona expect something HUGE.

but when some1 said april i was like ZOMG (as you saw) cuz that's a long... time. :P

And i see nothing wrong with realesing a beta. most all modes do that. i mean samp realeased it 0.1beta. and many people play it with (almost) no probs. :P

So, i guess my question is why didn't they release a beta or something under 1.0 before the full 1.0.

And all this waiting will just get everyones expectations up and when they play it, it might not be as good as they expected. I mean with a long wait like that people are gona expect something HUGE.

Yes i agree with you! Some ppls realy will think what mta dm will be somthink mega uber super duper mod for sa cuz devs are making this mod so long time.And it would be very nice to make a little beta.(i know team is still in alpha stage) but anyway!

First, it's not in beta. Second, it would be worse to release it in it's current state than to have people wait for a proper release.

There's a reason it's in alpha stage.

Please note that this is NOT when mta:dm will be released but an ESTIMATE based on what we are given.

Inspired by mdm13:

forget it... I think they will advance to beta stages by the end of december and release it early April

ZOMG April! You're fan base will get preety low by then. :?

I though you guys were gona realease it about new year. :)

But.. i was so wrong. :(

So you arent spreading a rumor? Like I said, goto dictionary.com you seem to be confused on the definition of rumor. You dont have to create it yourself.

What is the big deal about this any ways… I mean don’t get me wrong I want to play MTA:SA DM to but don’t you people got lifes. Yea I know that MTA:SA DM will be one of the best modes ever made, every one knows that but you cant pot time on something and expect it to be finished the way every one wants … what im trying to say is that talking about it and bitching want speed things up as the developers sad ones don’t sack us for the release because we want relies it in to we are ready …. Plus I don’t want to, and I don’t think any one wants to play a mode with a big bug….. I believe that’s what happened with mta0.5 people ware always bitching way isn’t the mode out yet and when it was it had a health bug……. So just wait for it time flies bay fast

get real people there is lots of other cool things you can do besides playing video games

… what im trying to say is that talking about it and bitching want speed things up as the developers sad ones don’t sack us for the release because we want relies it in to we are ready …

get real people there is lots of other cool things you can do besides playing video games

Then why are you in this forum, bitching about people who are bitching?

@Ransom: Ok fine have it your way! i'm spreading rumors now plz STFU.

Well next time, dont comment on an estimate like it was real. None of us like explaning 1,000 times that it had no meaning to the release date.

btw dont tell mods to stfu okay?

Wasnt it all a slight misunderstanding? Kamazy didnt necessarily ask for anything nor did he seem to be bitchin, it was only him experessing his thoughts.

Yeah, that's what i'v been trying to tell random. :?

Let's get back on topic.

I agree. :) This is pointless/childish.

Well next time, dont comment on an estimate like it was real. None of us like explaning 1,000 times that it had no meaning to the release date.

plz understand..

it was only him experessing his thoughts.

That's all.

Because I got of work and well I was board so i took a quick look around the forum

as you see on top Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:47 am and its really annoying when people ask

been there, done that. :wink:

Anyways, the estimated time till Death Match, this topic is still going?

oh well, lemme try...

I say, it will be released.... Dec 14 2006. Maybe I'm wrong btw worth a try