HP and nick

I personally wouldnt find it annoying to have the health bar in the middle because it gives yourself a better chance of hitting the opponent accurately when just aiming for the health bar, which basically ends up shooting the opponent in the centre of their character.

I personally wouldnt find it annoying to have the health bar in the middle because it gives yourself a better chance of hitting the opponent accurately when just aiming for the health bar, which basically ends up shooting the opponent in the centre of their character.
which is just the biggest problem of putting a nametag in the middle of a player ;)...

*votes for nametag above the player*

i would take this into consideration (even know my opinion doesnt matter) if there wasnt name AND hp. It would be too bulky, i would suggest just having the life on top and if you scroll over their name with your crosshair it shows their name. However, I know many people will disagree with me.

i would take this into consideration (even know my opinion doesnt matter) if there wasnt name AND hp. It would be too bulky, i would suggest just having the life on top and if you scroll over their name with your crosshair it shows their name. However, I know many people will disagree with me.

I disagree because when someone goes flying over a cliff or something retarted next to me in cops and robbers in race (similar would happen in DM at some point) and if i couldnt see their name i wouldnt be able to say !lol MorOn2001 because i dont get my crosshair directly on them...

hey, I just had a look at the screens.. and... the nametags look ANNOYING as hell!!!.. nametags should be above the player!!!.. I mean, it disturbs your sight..while playin mta with other ppl, u won't be looking at players.. u'd be looking at nametags with players behind them.. looks awfull.. just mu opionon tho'.. I hope there can be a feature where each player can pick where he/she wants to see the nametags...

In my opinion the position of the nametag is quite useful for myself, aiming for the tag could be a good target for attacking my opponent, generally speaking at the moment and judging by what i have seen from the screenshots, it could seem useful.

• 2 weeks later...
maybe they can put in a option for where to place it.

so you can put it somewhere you like manually 8)

becuase evry body has different opinions about it(look up)

exactly so everybody becomes happy :D .