A suggestion for RPing servers.

Guest Akreaveter

Okay this suggestion is for MTA:DM, and its for RPers(role players) and RPing(role playing) servers. If you're a retarded DMing 11 year old, don't bother reading this, once again this is a suggestion for RPing servers, not DMing or racing.Oh and my suggestion can only be possible if there are pedestrians in MTA.

My suggestion: There should be the recruitment of gang members like in single player, you should be able to pick which skin your gang members would have, then you'd be able to recruit them, this would be great for gangs/organizations/the army/police. Then you type a command like, lets say the cop color is light blue, so, /hostile lightblue, if you type that in your recruits would attack the cops, then every organization/gang would have a color. Then you could deactive them attacking them by /deactivatehostile lightblue. That would be so awesome..I really hope my idea happens.

This was suggested many times before. Pedestrians are not possible in mta yet.. If you read the blog you'd know that there can be teams in mta with different color blips on the map and so on.. And the relo playing part is possible with scripts..

and

If you're a retarded DMing 11 year old

Not only 11 years old players like DM...

If you're a retarded DMing 11 year old,

lol, I was thinking it the other way around.

also...

if you play DM, does that make you retarded?.. meaning everyone that enjoys killing things rather than pretending to be the wizard and oz has mental instabilities?

and since when are we all 11? some of us are younger (I haven't seen any but I know they're out there) and most of us are a lot older. The dev's are in adult-hood, and i'm pretty sure they enjoy deathmatch (seeing as their making a deathmatch mod)

lil Toady pretty much covered everything else. :wink: