Guest Jazzy Be

Still Interested?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Still Interested?

• Yes
    • No
    • When it comes out I'll play it for a bit
    • Maybe, I dont know yet

Dont flame me on this, and I'm not trying to insult or berate anyone, but has anyone else besides me lost interest in MTA:SA? I mean, I applaud all your work guys, but SA was released a while ago, and I, probably like some other people, are moving onto bigger and better games. Seeing as Saints Row is the next GTA type game, it has better graphics, gta-type gameplay, and multiplayer. Not to mention GTA:4 will be coming out next year. Just curious. :roll:

im still interested...

i got San Andreas the first day when it came out for PS2 almost 2 years ago

and im still interested in MTA SA... i was kinda bummed once though because a few months back i bought San Andreas on PC just to play multi theft atuo but i thought it was out already, just the Race edition was out so i figured DM was going to come out soon, that was in May so it hasnt...

its going to be like a whole new game so you cant really not be interested because youve never played it

Dont flame me on this, and I'm not trying to insult or berate anyone, but has anyone else besides me lost interest in MTA:SA? I mean, I applaud all your work guys, but SA was released a while ago, and I, probably like some other people, are moving onto bigger and better games. Seeing as Saints Row is the next GTA type game, it has better graphics, gta-type gameplay, and multiplayer. Not to mention GTA:4 will be coming out next year. Just curious.

yea but as you know most people move to other games just to kill time thats what i do when im waiting for mta sa dm and onts its out i will play it 24/7 just like i did when mta:vc was out and as youu know people that lost interest in MTA:SA they will allways come back just to see how the game like and as pthey play it they will never stop :D plus look on the good site onts GTA4 will be out for pc and the MTA team will be working on it evryone will be busy playng MTA:SA DM

People still play MTAVC today so why not? (Its easy to understand the lower number of players over the long months because of the current state of 0.5, which was a failure and other reasons which are common and known).

It will be a whole new experience and im sure several faces will return which hopefully can be a new sight of interest also throughout the community itself. Espically with the new features which will be played for the very first time.

but has anyone else besides me lost interest in MTA:SA?

Im personally not a fan of SA itself, though like i said above its a new experience all togethor and just creates that extra bit of enthusiasm to join in and get playing again. Losing interest basically finds a repetitive back and forth situation and that however comes rather annoying.

When you talk about GTA games and MTA you are talking about apples and oranges. GTA is just playing against dumb AI which most of us easily destroy cause they were dumbed down so much for kids, and the other is playing online and other people with tons of implemented features.

MTASA has plenty to offer, even if GTA4 comes out. Unless it has multiplayer, there will be alot of neat things you can do with MTA that you cannot do in GTA. I bet their first mp will be pretty basic anyways, MTA would probably beat it in that case as well.

MTASA has plenty to offer, even if GTA4 comes out. Unless it has multiplayer, there will be alot of neat things you can do with MTA that you cannot do in GTA. I bet their first mp will be pretty basic anyways, MTA would probably beat it in that case as well.

And if it does have multiplayer for PC, it will take longer to develop anyway.