Let a computer calculate how much of an asshole you are

So I was roaming the internets and all the sudden BAM! I misspelled a bunch of words. And then I found this little gem. It's one of those stupid quizes that 'calculates your personality', but actually feeds you what you want to hear (so when it gives you the results, just ignore the written feedback and concentrate on the numbers).

Here's mine, by the way.

It pretty much says that I'm a total douche-bag with a superiority complex, which is not as far from the truth, sadly enough. ;(

Oh and do try not to lie to a quiz on the internet, eh. :P

• MTA Team

ever done a real personality test?

They give you about a thousand statements (it's mostly the same statements reformulated over and over again and combined with others) and they show them with 4 at a time. And then you have to say what statement comes closest to you and what statement is not.

And in the end you get a decent profile about you. It's tme consuming, but it is correct.

I pretty much ride the line... but it doesnt surprise me since I try to be nice and respectable to mostly everyone http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/7130/1fw9.jpg

"Because other people would benefit immensely from your understanding and insight, you should try to be more outgoing in social situations, even when they make you uncomfortable. Others will want to hear what you have to say!"

I get that feeling at times, there are times I have something really good to add to the convo but don't bother saying it. Perhaps the closest comment it got towards me.

p.s. With all the ideas I have around here, I think others would agree, "considerate visionary" :P

• 2 years later...

Holy crap, I put the WORST options possible, and yet it still says the fake man I created is not that bad

http://www.personaldna.com/report.php?k=AABAAAwAxikpyVh-JB-DCEAB-e31a&u=6e1a3fa2c3f9

In reality, I created a total non-social, materialistic, narcissistic, low self esteem, non-adventurous, non-empathetic DOUCHEBAG.

Black Dragon was right, no matter what you put it, it says "You're not that bad!". When in reality, you could be a total wreck. I think I might try it for real, after I'm not drunk. In the mean time, can anyone here get the dang thing to say "Face it, you suck."

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
Holy crap, I put the WORST options possible, and yet it still says the fake man I created is not that bad

http://www.personaldna.com/report.php?k=AABAAAwAxikpyVh-JB-DCEAB-e31a&u=6e1a3fa2c3f9

In reality, I created a total non-social, materialistic, narcissistic, low self esteem, non-adventurous, non-empathetic DOUCHEBAG.

Black Dragon was right, no matter what you put it, it says "You're not that bad!". When in reality, you could be a total wreck. I think I might try it for real, after I'm not drunk. In the mean time, can anyone here get the dang thing to say "Face it, you suck."

lets face it, its hax.... 1337 hax