MTA:SA - Vice City Race Map (+WORKING HUD)

This part of Starfish Island, was used to make the first-ever MTA:SA Race Map. Thanks to lukum, we can see how it looks like. Simply beautiful.

Join the uDka Racing server and play it on there! However, this map has one pesky bug: Whenever map is ending and going back to normal SA Race maps, the collisions stops working on some roads. If somebody has a script to fix that, lukum and I would be appreciated

• Like 1

nice, i am not sure maybe the game does not load properly if u switch between maps i mean the vc one needs to be loaded and the old one unloaded if i remember correctly or something like that,  and when u go back the game will not load properly the original map i think. I could be wrong also.

Edited by FlorinSzasz
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, FlorinSzasz said:

nice, i am not sure maybe the game does not load properly if u switch between maps i mean the vc one needs to be loaded and the old one unloaded if i remember correctly or something like that,  and when u go back the game will not load properly the original map i think. I could be wrong also.

Hey!

Actually if you leave the server and comeback, collisions are back to normal on normal maps. So safe to say that something is indeed corrupting when playing this map.

Edited by J4cobLIVEmain
  • turret001 changed the title to MTA:SA - Vice City Race Map (+WORKING HUD)
21 hours ago, FlorinSzasz said:

Well - update regarding this: Bug was still present, whenever we left the server - but when we restarted MTA it dissapeared. Now, the server author itself says, that he fixed it. I'll check it out.

• Like 1