Newbie Lua scripting

Hi dear community :) I've came here with an ask. Is it hard to learn lua, and is it worth of learning from code made few years ago ,Like 5 or 4 years ago? I know a little C++ and heard that LUA is very simmilar to Objective C++. But i never had enough time and will to learn objective C and understand it. So if someone know good lecture about Objective Cpp, can send me a few titles or links about O C++ ? As i have heard about simmilarities only. It is hard to me to guess is it worth of learning Objective C++ first. Or MTA LUA. (Naturally i think that learning both of these would be investment in myself) if i learn OC++ first. Learning MTA lua would be easier for me. Or reverse ?

I'm so sorry for my language. English isn't my native language. And for every Answer i'll be thankful. Have a nice day.

25 minutes ago, Prever77 said:

Hi dear community :) I've came here with an ask. Is it hard to learn lua, and is it worth of learning from code made few years ago ,Like 5 or 4 years ago? I know a little C++ and heard that LUA is very simmilar to Objective C++. But i never had enough time and will to learn objective C and understand it. So if someone know good lecture about Objective Cpp, can send me a few titles or links about O C++ ? As i have heard about simmilarities only. It is hard to me to guess is it worth of learning Objective C++ first. Or MTA LUA. (Naturally i think that learning both of these would be investment in myself) if i learn OC++ first. Learning MTA lua would be easier for me. Or reverse ?

I'm so sorry for my language. English isn't my native language. And for every Answer i'll be thankful. Have a nice day.

The answer to your question will depend on you, for example, the more you practice and you tend to learn, the faster you can learn, you should read many tutorial videos and documents.

I will send you a few tutorials, I made some of them, you can browse, don't forget to practice more and if you have a problem with Lua script, open a topic in this forum and tell your question, knowledgeable people will help you and I can help.
Tutorials:

https://forum.multitheftauto.com/forum/123-tutorials/

• Like 1