Really Need Help

Guest EnterTheCookie

Hi. Im new to the server stuff. I want to setup a server for GTA:VC with RPG stuff. I got the server files.. but I have no idea how to do this. I need a RPG script with: drugs, selling cars at the sunshine thing, etc. I cant find any guide at all.. can someone please give me links or teach me how to set it up? Thanks alot.

I cant find any that have any !sell - so you can sell cars and drug commands or something like drugs where you buy and sell at higher price.. etc. Oli's is good but the problem is no drugs and the !sell is weird, you cant sell the car unless you own it... and yes, admin+ is on.

Btw.. how could you login as an admin once your in the game, so you can ban or give cash to people in-game.. I didnt see that anywhere.

1 more thing.. when I do !give name 1 or something, it wont work, it keeps saying can not give cash to invalid person.. but i set my name as name.. how would you give someone cash?

It is not really weird not being able to sell something you do not own :lol:

You need to check out how the scripts work and then adapt them to fix some of the bugs. After that you will know enough to make your own.

To use admin functions login as admin in game. Then you will be able to use the admin level commands. If you use GRS by Oli you can set your own admin level if you have not done it yet.

You should not be able to send cahs to your self. And when you are looking at the cash script, you need to change it to disallow people sending more cash than they have or sending negative cash. :wink: