Cheaters On Servers

yes i have tried that but all my friends are in this server they are using a trainer!!! they found it somewhere!!!! but the trainer doesn't work for me so, i'm just playing like i don't care but get killed all the time!!! it's no Fun No Fun at all!! so im playing other games now!!!! stoping with MTAVC

No that's not it!! Almost in every server there are cheaters!! (believe ME)

I Don't Play the game anymore because they are cheating!!! and i have MTASA thats's more fun believe me!!!!!!! I Think they way they are cheating is simply edit the mta exe file but i don't now that for sure!!!!!!! but i'm gonna find out!!! and i'm not gonna cheat then, i just wanna now!!!!

no i liked the game but the i stopped playing because of the cheaters!!!! if you are in a server and someone is cheating and you can't kill him you think it's not fare!!!!!! So you ask the host to kick him!! and he says no it's my friend i wont kick him!! that's not fare ans so i don't want to play it anymore!!!!! they simply just edit the MTA EXE file so they can cheat, i find that out!!!!! SO it's not funn anymore to play the game!!! :evil::evil:

I HATE CHEATERS
they simply just edit the MTA EXE file so they can cheat, i find that out!!!!!
I Don't Play the game anymore because they are cheating!!! and i have MTASA thats's more fun believe me!!!!!!! I Think they way they are cheating is simply edit the mta exe file but i don't now that for sure!!!!!!! but i'm gonna find out!!! and i'm not gonna cheat then, i just wanna now!!!!

This guy for real?

you know nwhat it is? its not my own server!!! and when i contact the administrator he doesn't care because it are his friends!!!!

Deleting a post takes a minute...