Xwaw

Hi

I wanted to learn how to create my own shaders for this game from lighting starting to moving texture on the wall. I would really like someone to give me a link to a page where I can find all the functions or if someone wants to explain to me what it is all about

To create your own shaders in MTA, you will need to have a good understanding of computer graphics and programming, as well as the DirectX graphics library. A good starting point would be to familiarize yourself with the basics of shaders, such as the different types of shaders (vertex shaders, pixel shaders, etc.), how they work, and the syntax of the DirectX Shader Model language.

The following resources may be helpful in learning how to create shaders in MTA:

The official MTA wiki (https://wiki.mtasa.com/wiki/Main_Page) has a section on shaders and provides information on how to use shaders in MTA.

The official MTA forums (https://forum.mtasa.com/) have a section on scripting, where you can find answers to questions and see examples of shaders created by other users.

YouTube tutorials and online courses on computer graphics and DirectX may also be helpful in learning how to create shaders.

Keep in mind that creating shaders requires a good understanding of programming and graphics, so it may take some time and effort to become proficient. But with practice and determination, you can create your own custom shaders for use in MTA.

Here is an example of a simple pixel shader that applies a grayscale effect to the game world

float4 PSMain(float2 texCoord : TEXCOORD) : COLOR
{
    float4 color = tex2D(DiffuseMap, texCoord);
    float intensity = (color.r + color.g + color.b) / 3.0;
    color.r = intensity;
    color.g = intensity;
    color.b = intensity;
    return color;
}
technique Grayscale
{
    pass Pass1
    {
        PixelShader = compile ps_2_0 PSMain();
    }
}

This shader takes the texture coordinate data from the game world and applies a grayscale effect to it. The PSMain function calculates the average intensity of the color data and sets the red, green, and blue channels to that value, creating a grayscale image. The Grayscale technique specifies that this shader should be used as a pixel shader, and the Pass1 pass indicates that there is only one pass required to apply this effect.

This is just a simple example to give you an idea of what a shader in MTA might look like. More complex shaders can be created by using additional variables, calculations, and techniques.

• Thanks 1