I GOT that [Error 4294967294: (ShellExecute)) �

Khalil Cherif

Question

15 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Khalil Cherif said:

spacer.png
I GO THIS ERROR , actually i didn't change any thing from GTA files, i don't know how i got that also i followed on-line help 
spacer.png
even i delete MTA and GTA  and re-Install them over 3 times !! 

did you follow the instructions you were told 
1. and 2.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Khalil Cherif said:

i don't that is the real problem but it was working normaly

spacer.pngspacer.png 

actually i don't know what wrong with my paths everything is linked with OneDrive and it work normly even with OneDrive !

Also i tried to remove the OneDrive i feel like will lost my data so i cancled that

thank you for help too

you're welcome, if you have any questions please create a new topic and tag me, if you like my help you can like my comments

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Khalil Cherif said:

Yeah you were on right i just realized i'm pretty dumb , all i have to do is to disable the OneDrive "The :~y OneDrive"

yes i told you that, but you understood what i said too late, if you have any new problem please create new thread and tag me, if you like my comment and help you can like my comments

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Shady1 said:

You have installed the MTA file inside the OneDrive file,You have to remove it from OneDrive, for this install MTA again but this time do not install it in OneDrive
GTA path:              C:\Users\khali\OneDrive\Bureau\khalil mta

i don't that is the real problem but it was working normaly

spacer.pngspacer.png 

actually i don't know what wrong with my paths everything is linked with OneDrive and it work normly even with OneDrive !

Also i tried to remove the OneDrive i feel like will lost my data so i cancled that

thank you for help too