[HELP] Run animations in the air

Ryuto

I want to create a system of jumping in the air, but I noticed that when I run an animation in the air or on a fall it doesn't play the animation, it only does it when it hits the ground.

How can I run normal animations in the air? What functions can I use?

Hi, you can still be using setPedAnimation() but you must give the right parameters. If you want that the animation play whenever the player is falling just set parameter 7, to false. 

Something like this: 

function animacao(player)
    setPedAnimation(player,'kart', 'kart_getin_lhs', 5000, true, true, false, false) --the first false in this parameter, enable the animation to play while the player is falling, if it's true, than it wait the falling animation to end, so it can be started
end
addCommandHandler('anim', animacao,false, false)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2023 at 10:11 PM, Rougue90 said:

Hi, you can still be using setPedAnimation() but you must give the right parameters. If you want that the animation play whenever the player is falling just set parameter 7, to false. 

Something like this: 

function animacao(player)
    setPedAnimation(player,'kart', 'kart_getin_lhs', 5000, true, true, false, false) --the first false in this parameter, enable the animation to play while the player is falling, if it's true, than it wait the falling animation to end, so it can be started
end
addCommandHandler('anim', animacao,false, false)

I have another problem, the default animation has a forward movement when it is on the ground (it is a forward jump) but when it is in the air the animation is played statically without the forward movement.

How can I give it that movement while in the air?

I hope I explained myself well