Using Browser as an interface like GUI or DGS

sadvely

I apologize in advance for my broken English, I used a translator

Is it possible to use Browser as an Interface as a GUI in literally every resource?

For example, I have seen how the browser is used in LOGIN panel resources.

Theoretically, can I implement all the functions in each resource using a browser? How much does it use memory or overload the server as opposed to the standard GUI or DGS resource functions?

In comparison, for example, with DGS, the browser interface looks softer and more multifunctional.

Let's say, in the example with LOGIN panel, i would like to make a lot of checks for the entered values and depending on the result, show various errors. And also a lot of light animations for buttons and other elements - it's easier to do with CSS, HTML and JS, isn't IT?

On 21/01/2023 at 20:48, sadvely said:

I apologize in advance for my broken English, I used a translator

Is it possible to use Browser as an Interface as a GUI in literally every resource?

For example, I have seen how the browser is used in LOGIN panel resources.

Theoretically, can I implement all the functions in each resource using a browser? How much does it use memory or overload the server as opposed to the standard GUI or DGS resource functions?

In comparison, for example, with DGS, the browser interface looks softer and more multifunctional.

Let's say, in the example with LOGIN panel, i would like to make a lot of checks for the entered values and depending on the result, show various errors. And also a lot of light animations for buttons and other elements - it's easier to do with CSS, HTML and JS, isn't IT?

yeah it is

but CEF is not friendly for those with weak systems and sometimes their system can't event launch the application

because of that it is better you use DGS and GUI instead of CEF

• Thanks 1