[MOB] | The Mob|Visit www.themobclan.org|Official GTA MOB]

Z.money

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I didn't even relise myself :P. Thanks for the comments. And back to that hacker question in the application, it does come in handy cause I know most admins in main servers and I ask em about the guys I recruit. They would inform me if the were hacking before or banned, so if they tell a lie on the application they atomatically don't get in 8)

We then provide a tryout for all new recruits, The tryout isn't a hard one. Its basically a little test not only for skill but for maturity. When mta comes out, A member of my clan said he will make a nice driving school, boat school, car school, etc. This should make the tryout more challenging and also would make training a hell of alot of fun. :D

Ye it is a good idea. I reallyneed to see if this mta lives up to its expectations ;) Lots of plans in place for it but I need to see it :P so I can get even more ideas.

Btw tell me what ya think of my sig. I made it a while back but didn't had my sig activated here :P Its my 1st ever sig that I've made :)

• 4 weeks later...

New recruiting method

redglowlogosmall.png

The Mob is always recruiting

Who we are looking for:

* Respectful in game - Doesn’t go around abusing everyone or causing unnecessary flame. Respects admins

* Team players - Knows the meaning of teamwork and is willing to offer support to each member.

* Mature in game – Doesn’t act like a little child when killed or when being spoken to.

Good drivers/ flyers/shooters – You don’t need to be an expert but you need to be willing to be trained.

* Against hacking – Hacking spoils game play and makes things unfair for everyone else. If you have used hacks before don’t apply because most likely you would use them again. Hacking is for idiots, noobs, and immature kids.

How to get recruited:

* Download Ventrilo Client here. If you don’t have a microphone its ok, you just need the software so when we need to use it you would be able to listen.

* Read rules & browse website pages.

* Answer questions below by making a new topic.

* Wait patiently for a response, post back so we would know you are still around.

* Get a tryout. We will be looking at your attitude, skill and some other factors.

If you’re accepted you will be allowed MOB.m tag. If you’re not accepted, good luck trying to join other clan.

You need to stay active on the forums and keep updated with all clan events. Respect our allies and members. If you won’t be able to play or visit the website for a while for a personal reason please inform us, just don’t suddenly disappear. We are about having fun with our members & creating a community that all can enjoy.

Answer the following questions:

Nickname:

Age [Please be truthful]:

Msn, Yahoo, AOL etc:

Where did you hear about this clan:

Why you want to join the this clan:

How long you have been playing GTA-MP’s:

How often do you play:

Time zone:

Do you use hacks/cheats/trainers etc:

Have you been in a clan before, if yes states what clan:

Do you have a microphone [This is used to communicate in ventrilo]:

What server do you play on most:

Are you banned from any servers:

Skills in game:

* Shooting

* Driving

* Flying

Skills in real life [Not necessary]

Weapons of choice:

Your application is very important to us and will be reviewed as soon as possible. Please be patient.

get into MTA:VC.5, theres a great need for new gangs and players :!:

I orginally came from mta:vc :P I'm waiting on mta sa dm which has proven so far to be awsome. If any members of The Mob decides they want to play a lil mta then I'll support it 100%

Thanks man, I double posted once sorry about that. Glad to have a lil support from old clan mates XE :)

• 1 month later...

The mobsters are still here, don’t worry. Well at the moment most of us don’t play mta:sa because the death match hasn’t release yet to the public, but I promise you, that when the mta death match release to the public,most of us will be here regular, so keep an eye out for mob, some of us would own you.Peace and have fun.For latest updates on us, visit us at, http://www.themobclan.org .

Happy New Year Eve/Happy New Year -Guys/ladies :P

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Don't fear because the Mobsters [MOB] are still here.Z.money please can ya update/edit your first post here, some of those members on that member list scares me.Anyways thanks to [MOB]finch we have a MTA:SA Server, so go and check it out, with its great game mode. IP: 85.17.148.105:22003