Kicked: VF #2

Stardust

Question

4 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Hi, my friend is having an issue with connecting to all servers in MTA.

Error message came on display: Disconnected: You were kicked by (VF #2 03030000)

https://imgur.com/a/ZGv5euu

Anyone here can help me point out the solution? I'm new in this and trying to fix the problem, thanks!

hello @Stardust welcome to forum, i would like to explain about your problem,An MTA team made a statement about this issue, I want to explain it to you.

VF #2 kicks by Anti-cheat are usually because your PC is infected with a virus or malware. There are 2 potential reasons: - Something external (like a virus or cheat, perhaps for another game) is trying to write to the memory of GTA or MTA data files - GTA or MTA data files (DLL) have unauthorized mods or are corrupted. In most cases, DLL files have simply been modified by a virus, resulting in failed MTA integrity checks. Note: 99% of the cases are caused by viruses and malware.. this is no joke, take it seriously Instructions:

1) Run a full anti-virus and malware scan. Clean anything that it finds.

2) Re-install MTA and GTA San Andreas with a clean, unmodded version. This ensures files are not modified in ways that will kick you, and that changes to (or quarantaining of) DLL files made by a virus that you now removed with a scanner are reversed.

3) Do not run any dodgy software that you can imagine may try to hook, or write memory to, any DLL files it can search and finds interesting; this is characteristic for viruses that want to infect any suitable files on your PC, but it can also be a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program) or anything that relies heavily on tampering with execution of other software to function, so-called intrusive software.. imagine stuff like overlays or software that claims it can help you do something with any other software.

You can end processes of software (or disable them) one by one to find out the culprit if the problem persists after following all of these instructions. If the problem persists, we also advise using multiple scanners, and also malware/PUP/rootkit scanners.

Edited by Shady1
  • Thanks 1

Hi @Shady1, thanks for your input. After doing full scan using windows defender, it detected multiple viruses & trojans in the PC. But still after it all got quarantine/cleaned, running MTA same error came and tried to play GTA SA singleplayer all the function like settings or start a new game were corrupted. Best way is to download a new copy of GTA:SA again I think.

Thanks again for your help!

6 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Hi @Shady1, thanks for your input. After doing full scan using windows defender, it detected multiple viruses & trojans in the PC. But still after it all got quarantine/cleaned, running MTA same error came and tried to play GTA SA singleplayer all the function like settings or start a new game were corrupted. Best way is to download a new copy of GTA:SA again I think.

Thanks again for your help!

I'm happy if your problem is fixed,you can like my comment.

have a nice day.

• Like 1