some (good) ideas of me

hi guys here are my ideas for the dm version

1.status in your menu a option with status wich shows you how manny ppl you killed and how often you got killed and you can compare your stats here at the site

2. ranks like: rookie,veteran and elite. you'll get an grade(rank) for how effictive you are for example when you kill 10 ppl but got killed 5 times too then you arent verry effective now your stats will calculate a percentage wich is related to a rank.

3. emoticons in the shoutbox!!!

1. previously done through scripts, and probably will be again. I doubt this is something that everyone would want ALL the time, so will probably be left to the server admin.

2. As above

3. Shoutbox :?: If you mean the chat box in game personally I wouldn't want to see that, I can imagine them interfering or being annoying.

3. Shoutbox If you mean the chat box in game personally I wouldn't want to see that, I can imagine them interfering or being annoying.

Agreed. Emoticons would just make the chatbox quite untidy and they would become rather annoying to see them being displayed over and over again. Just stay with the old way of texting symbols i'll say.

:!: emoticons 8) in :roll: the :cry: chatbox :idea: would :arrow: be :shock: very :wink: annoying :P

Oh 11!!!!!1!!1! :shock::shock::shock: H Ye$ Pl3a$e .:idea::idea:

sMiLi3$1!!11!11111 11!1!!1!11 Oh y3s FuKiNg nE3D SmIlI3$

D :D

NoW NoW NoW PlE4S3 : :!::!::!:

aNd1111!!11!1111! hIhI LoL DuZz oDdDddd ChArAcTeRs .11!!!!1!111! hIhI So w3

CaN TaLk nOrMaLy :o

aNd hAvE 160 LeTeR$ lOnG NaMeS :!: :!:

4nD CoLoRs !1!!!!!!1!!!11!1!1!11111!!!1 LoL DuZz *OnE LuV*

[/sarcasme]

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure you will be able too see how many people you've killed and how many times you've been killed by looking at the usual player information (TAB). If what you mean is saving those stats and accumulate kills & deaths, that can be done easily by server scripting.

:!: emoticons 8) in :roll: the :cry: chatbox :idea: would :arrow: be :shock: very :wink: annoying :P

Oh 11!!!!!1!!1! :shock::shock::shock: H Ye$ Pl3a$e .:idea::idea:

sMiLi3$1!!11!11111 11!1!!1!11 Oh y3s FuKiNg nE3D SmIlI3$

D :D

NoW NoW NoW PlE4S3 : :!::!::!:

aNd1111!!11!1111! hIhI LoL DuZz oDdDddd ChArAcTeRs .11!!!!1!111! hIhI So w3

CaN TaLk nOrMaLy :o

aNd hAvE 160 LeTeR$ lOnG NaMeS :!: :!:

4nD CoLoRs !1!!!!!!1!!!11!1!1!11111!!!1 LoL DuZz *OnE LuV*

[/sarcasme]

LMFAO :shock: