AC #4 Ban Appeal

Greetings. I haven't really played in MTA for atleast a year since I was banned, so I really didn't bother having a take on this yet. However, I am now encountering an unfortunate situation in which I am globally banned from MTA for the reason "PSYCHO". As far as we can tell, this started, as I stated before, atleast a year ago, and the reason of my ban was insulting two staff members who were harassing me and my friends as they focuskilled us with the typical Hydra jets in game. A bunch of months ago I have sold my old PC and got a new one, and because I have been invited by my friends to play again with them, I would like to come back, acknowledging that my behaviour was not ideal and that similar scenarios will not happen due to my person. I hope this misunderstanding gets settled up once and for all, I am deeply repented from whatever I have done in order to be punished by MTA, and will co-operate in the course of this appeal, since I just want to be back and enjoy myself with my pals. By the way, my serial and email are the ones below:

49C31A4BC4715784590055549F087002

Edited by Tut
  • Administrators

Thanks for including your contact email address, but it's worth noting that these are public forums and so anyone can claim to be MTA staff when emailing you - best to only disclose the information if requested by staff

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

Certain type of highly harmful weirdo's, such as likely paedophiles that make statements like these:

[2021-01-09 04:47:39] CHAT: Spyke: i want your discord to send you child gore
[2021-01-09 04:47:57] CHAT: Spyke: child gore

.. In addition to other sort of behaviors that only corrobate the idea you're not a normal person (that goes beyond regular toxicity in a given chat)

Need to be removed from multiplayer games where they can come into contact with, you know. We need to protect our userbase against depraved individuals, and by that, you're not welcome on MTA. We can't take a gamble on your intentions with this. To protect your privacy a bit, i wont attach the large amount of relevancy-unfiltered messages i called "other sort of behaviors that only corrobate the idea you're not a normal person"

@zSpyke

I understand your take on this, yet it is highly worth noting I was quoting the MTA admins in this situation, which indeed contacted me on my old Discord account to threaten me to not report them or else I would have been sent this kind of media. Have you also worried about quoting your staff mates engaging in racism towards myself for being a latino? Whatever I implied in my messages, even if it was quoting, wouldn't be compared to the fact that you have racist creeps in the staff team threatening to send you this kind of content. 

• Confused 1
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team
32 minutes ago, zSpyke said:

I understand your take on this, yet it is highly worth noting I was quoting the MTA admins in this situation, which indeed contacted me on my old Discord account to threaten me to not report them or else I would have been sent this kind of media. Have you also worried about quoting your staff mates engaging in racism towards myself for being a latino? Whatever I implied in my messages, even if it was quoting, wouldn't be compared to the fact that you have racist creeps in the staff team threatening to send you this kind of content. 

"I was quoting the MTA admins in this situation" > Not true

"Whatever I implied in my messages" > By the above not being true, you weren't implying it.. its something that came from you, as a result of being the type of person that i described. That you said it was "quoted" and implied, its just your way to try make it out of this, the most plausible 'explanation'/excuse you could think of to prevent this from being attributed to you in the fullest sense

server admins (where the incident unfolded) "engaging in racism towards myself for being a latino" > Not the case.. usually when someone gets banned somewhere, they think of an easy way to point fingers back/blame the opposing party, I'm pretty sure that's the case here, yet this entire subject has nothing to do with your global ban

And how i know this? I have personally audited the server logs, on the server where this occurred. In fact, i am its owner, so i have first hand control to ensure that what happened in my absence unfolded exactly as the server log says, as in: the server log file isn't manipulated, no one except for me can control it, any server admins that you say you quarreled with (something i wasn't able to confirm, though irrelevant for the acts that led to this global ban) have no access to modify the log file, hence I can deduce how it happened, which I did

Nice try, but you cannot lie your way out of this one, and falsely accusing the server admins that caught you behaving as you did of all sorts of things won't help you case either. I am a witness to the integrity of the evidence. And for all i care about, we protect our users against you (so if you're gonna make plays on me like you did with those server admins, next.. it wont change a thing). Ban appeal denied

I like how you play bold on this one acting up like you got that sigma grindset on you, I can't really take your guesses seriously after you quoted my comments and said "not true" and "not the case". After that you're also assuming I'm the type of person you allow in your staff team, which lets me know one you're being plain biased on this answer and you're just witch-hunting a random user for fun and frustration. Cherrypicking logs in order to make it seem that I was not quoting anybody and you being unable to confirm the blatant racism and creepness of your mates in this scenario prove you're actually harboring this kind of personalities in your team; not really hard to tell off what you said, but this fact is goosebump-worthy. You just proved that you're not a serious person to be dealt with, I just wanted to appeal in order to get my message received by a serious man. Ranting "not true", "not the case", "you are lying your way out", you aren't really providing any good basis on your assumptions, and if that is your attempt you're just cherrypicking to match your conveniences. Again, it is not my fault that you are harboring creeps and encovering them from cases like this by saying anything they do is untrue just because they are part of the staff, and I get that you are the owner but I see no reason to witchhunt a random user like this and blatantly getting your facts wrong because I insulted your mates. Want me to repeat it again? You're harbouring people that actually threatened someone (me in this case, don't know if another person was bribed as well) to send them NSFL content on Discord. Don't get me wrong, I don't care at all about you and your mates as persons, I just wanted to play with my friends anyway, but this and your arrogant conduct has got me shocked.

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
16 minutes ago, zSpyke said:

I can't really take your guesses seriously after you quoted my comments and said "not true" and "not the case"

I just clarified what was observed from the server logs (your acts, that are bannable) and how it came to being clear you're lying in this appeal

assuming I'm the type of person you allow in your staff team, which lets me know one you're being plain biased on this answer and you're just witch-hunting a random user for fun and frustration

This line makes no sense, or there's a language barrier.. you have never been in the staff team of said server. You were a visiting player that ended up engaging in globally bannable conduct, and you're very unlucky that this happens to be a server where i can observe the events. The next part of your line, in the context of the first part, is just incoherent

Cherrypicking logs in order to make it seem that I was not quoting anybody

Like i said, i was able to review the logs surrounding the incident (in which you engaged in said bannable conduct) and nothing that implies any server staff over there, or 'quotes' that was the bannable conduct, were observed during that reviewing process. In short, i know you're lying, and in addition i happen to have control over the evidence authencity. The core is that you spoke words which are globally bannable, your own words (unlike your lying claims), and that the opposite of cherrypicking - reviewing your other chat messages, as I said in my first reply, only corrobates that you're likely just that way, rather than it being impulsive words that 'accidentally' shot out of your mouth.

The rest of your text is just a spaghetti of non-arguments that are pointing fingers with all sorts of wild accusations towards the server admins which made me aware of this incident. I addressed them before, more specifically in my previous reply, and on top of that i can reiterate i cannot find any signs it's true, by reviewing the chat logs I referred to.. for all we know it's the typical pointing fingers back at server admins that get you banned for your own conduct (which is also the only thing that's evidenced and proven). No one here wishes to waste their time on your essays, please, just get out of the gaming world, thanks. I hope authorities will knock on your door soon, to see how you really stick together as a person, and prevent any harm.

Locking this to prevent more essays with non-arguments from eating away at our time. Like i said, ban appeal denied, what unfolded here is clear enough, and there is nothing you can do to confuse & distract us from your specific bannable conduct. After all, this is our platform, you're not welcome here.