I found a way to fight cheaters

Guest -intruder.

Ok here is the deal. I own a company that fight cheaters on Americas Army.

I stop like 43 cheaters and hackers a day! Now. This is what I need. I need this game to have a account sistem.

(Players have to make a account to play) And each account must have a special number that cannot be repeated in other account. Just like a guid.

Then I make scripts, but for that I need to take a deep look to you guys AntiCheat service that is activated on servers.

I make scripts and then i give them here on forums so peoples activate them. I will explain how later.

When a cheater comes in, the file or the Memory Injection will be found in the game, and he will be banned. A code will be sent to my web site to my Master Ban List that peoples can download and put it on their server.

That ban will ban the IP and Also the Guid. Nickname won't be banned, and every servers that use does scripts may get free of cheaters.

Im already testing does scripts at my own servers.

I know its moding, and thats like a hack of the server, but cheaters can't come in!

There is no kind of dangerouse viruzes trasmitting over those scripts.

It only controls mem injection and files on the Rockstar folder and MTA.

The mem injection can stop all kind of Super Knockoff hacks

To do all that I need authorization, and the game must have a guid sistem.

Now everything depends on DEV members :D

The Ban line will be like this:

[07-06-2006] "16.254.78.166" "Mem-Injection" MTA:SA-Anticheatgroup

[07-06-2006] "16.254.78.166" "Sobeit Hack" MTA:SA-Anticheatgroup

I don't have any other GTA, I only have SanAndreas so I can only do this for SA!

Ok... ill be whaiting a reply

http://www.phpbb88.com/mtasaanticheat

This is the web site that I made, I just need authorization of devs and Ill start busting cheaters ass

;p

Ohh... If you do it, maybe you could make Admin screenshots, it takes screenshots from other players screens, that helps to prove that a player is cheating.

And also, that will be private, its a file that records everything and send it to a ftp server that I will say if some one aprove this!

If you wish more information, reply!

Im doing this because, in one single day, i saw 45 hackers and I can bust their ass :D

indeed, its a good concept on paper, but the human factor would mess this up. I know a handful of admins i would trust to add to a master ban list but no others. theres too much potential for abuse.

I also agree with the above posts, you need to put on a liitle more convincing front before anyone would be careless enough to put anything on their system created by you.

This system has been talked about before. How do you contorl the cd-keys. how do you make it so someone can't get like 30 of them. Maybe someone will have to pay a dollar to play on mta servers to get a key. that would make it more of a pain in the ass but at the same time. there are to many noob admins that just ban glichs they see as cheaters etcetc

will work but won't at the same time

How about abuse of this system? Like sending incorrect things? Or ppl abusivley being banned? It isnt hard to ban loads of ppl actually...

Administrators won't put players on MBL without proves. Screenshots, of a car flying, or a kicklog made by my scripts.

The kick log is sended to a FTP Server, and thats a prove.

-----------------------

and what if people just make another account after being banned...?

and

And what about dinamic IP?

Peoples if got banned by IP Andress, they can't join unless they have a dinamic IP, even if they make a new account. We also can allways ban (devs must add this to game) their Hard Drive. Mac can be banned like IP, but to get a diferent Mac, you need another HardDrive

-----------------------------------------

I'm immediately put off by companies with unprofessional websites or representatives of companies with free email addresses.

Who the heck do u think i am? I just make scripts man1 I learned this and I use them to help this game, I can also make hacks if thats what you want. I can't pay that. Im not ADULT! Im telling this can help alot, and your telling me, u denie because I got free email andress, and a PHP Forum? I dunno if ur DEV but if u r, think about it.

If you want me to get thoes things, pay me the email, and the FTP server that I make the website!

-------------------------------

Its impossible to control CD-Keys, CD-Keys can be sended to the web by some pirate web site, and then they will start behing cloned! This is made like Call of Duty that you can found on any FREE Pirate web site, or free sources programs. CD-Keys can also be a great sulution, but banning a public CD-Key may result in several bans for 30 players or more.

CD-Keys are also on CD and to have that they will must put this MTA:SA with Rockstar.

Punkbuster TM is used in America's Army, I make scripts for that, if you put that Anticheat program, cheaters will be gon for ever.

------------------------------

By the way, I didnt sayid I wanted to own that Anticheating group, I just said I could help, and u guys do it, it will stop cheaters!

Notes:

Guid: Unique account code that can not be repeated.

PB: Anticheat program used in AA, COD, and others

Scripts: Codes that scan players game folder, and check for Lines on Games INI File.

MD5Scripts: Codes that r contained in the server that scans players game folders for Hacks! MD5 also contains Mem-Injenction!

Mem-Injection: This is caused when a hack is loaded, or a button is pressed like the SHIFT on the Knockout cheat.

Administrators won't put players on MBL without proves. Screenshots, of a car flying, or a kicklog made by my scripts.

The kick log is sended to a FTP Server, and thats a prove.

its still not that difficult to fake a screenshot. It has happened in the past.

edit: someone explained this to me, nvm :P

Peoples if got banned by IP Andress, they can't join unless they have a dinamic IP, even if they make a new account. We also can allways ban (devs must add this to game) their Hard Drive. Mac can be banned like IP, but to get a diferent Mac, you need another HardDrive.

Mac addresses can be easilly changed afaik. I dont know much about Mac addys but a simple google search told me how i could change mine.

Its impossible to control CD-Keys, CD-Keys can be sended to the web by some pirate web site, and then they will start behing cloned! This is made like Call of Duty that you can found on any FREE Pirate web site, or free sources programs. CD-Keys can also be a great sulution, but banning a public CD-Key may result in several bans for 30 players or more.

CD-Keys are also on CD and to have that they will must put this MTA:SA with Rockstar.

Call of Duty is a game with cd-keys, GTASA is not. There is no way to differentiate between different installations of a game unlike a commercial game like Call of Duty. This means that you cannot ban by CD-key because someone can create another account. On top of this the MTA team have no access to Rockstars CD Keys if they ever plan to implement them.

GTASA also was not designed a multiplayer game. There are a tonne of methods you can use to cheat... .imgs, .dats, .ipls not to mention trainers. This means 'hack' detection isnt as easy as a commercial game would be. On the other hand i think it is pretty possible.

Guid: Unique account code that can not be repeated.

I still dont get how you plan on them not being able to be recreated. What if you logged on to a proxy and created another account?

• MTA Team

The Anticheat system you've proposed looks promising imo, seems similar to other popular ac systems out there :). Not only it improves anticheat overall, but it also introduces a sort of player identification in.

I guess you'll have to wait for a devs' reply in this topic to see, whether they're interested or not.

The only real problem is how to authenticate someone. Yes, tou can get the MAC address. That can be faked... You can get some other hwardware code... can be meesed with with mem hack (yes, i can send some university researches about this). The only thing to authenticate someone with would be a certain, centralized key which can be obtained after paying, or authntication with a ID like a passport. Other ways can be worked around too easily.

The idea is great.. But why isnt everyone using it for free games and so crack, warez and so on still exist? Because the idea is good, but in practice it just does not work completly. Paying for a key is the best solution, but i can say that would be the death of MTA is the team started to ask money for such a stupid thing.

--

Harry

by the way.

Who just said [email protected] was my company email?

That email is used to make banners, avatars and craps.

http://Crazydesign.csmsites.com

Dude dude dude...

http://www.aaserveradmins.com

http://www.anticheatinc.com

http://www.evenbalance.com

http://www.americasarmy.com

I work for them

[email protected]

Just dont email that thing because this thing has nothing to do with it :D

I own FPAC.

I didn't say that was your email. I was speaking generally. But storing the master ban list on a free site? It wouldn't take long to bring it to its knees.

I didn't say that was your email. I was speaking generally. But storing the master ban list on a free site? It wouldn't take long to bring it to its knees.

It should always be a domain name that can be pointed to anther server if neccesary. However, host file interusion can be a problem then. w/e, this mont work for MTA in imho. I think devs dshould bother with these complex things and just build a MP mod. Let it be up to the admins to block ppl on their servers.

The only way this would work, is if MTA made us pay for the accounts (which isn't likely), because then, if we don't pay, it's as simple as 123 to create another account.

If we had to pay, then people would think twice about cheating...

I didn't really word my last post very well.

with your Guid system.

How do you get it to poeple. How do you stop someone from getting around 30 of them? with out pissing someone off from having to sign up for account and/or waiting days for someone to review it so they can play. Would you need to pay for a account? If so rockstar might have something to say to the MTA team about there memory edited game.

What happens if your master server goes down from power or someone trips over the cord? etc etc. Would I still beable to play on the servers I had to get this Guid to play on? Would I need to wait and play with the hackers on other servers until your master server was back up?

In the end it does not matter what you do. You could never prevent all cheating. Look at D2 and WOW. Wardens good but stuff can get passed.

Edit:

are you planning a list located on a master server that a server admin could download and install if they wanted?

Why not just do a simple MD5 check at a random time? The server you are playing in sends a signal to check the MD5 hash of every file related to MTA (or those which are used to cheat) at random times(it may be 10secs after you enter the game, it maybe every 1-5mins, doesn't matter).

Point is the server should send the MD5 hash(cuz if it is installed with MTA a cheater could easily edit it), i doubt a MD5 hash say every 1 minute will "make HUGEEEEEE lagsssss" and another thing, the server administrator could set the time after a new race starts for the hash check to be done.