Map Editor

paelona

Question

i have a general game ban, i can access the map editor when i don't have internet but it won't let me play it gives network trouble error and freezes me.
I like to make maps and I want to use one of your applications where I can make maps for me. I want your help, is there an application?

3 answers to this question

no, I have an active request, this is not a ban request, I just want a solution to the network trouble error when I enter the map editor without internet, 

I want to summarize briefly.
When I don't have internet, I go to the map editor and after 3 seconds I get a network trouble error.
and as i said in the title
"I like to make maps and I want to use one of your applications where I can make maps for me. I want your help, is there an application?"

• Scripting Moderators

You should sort out your ban status first then try again.
AFAIK being banned in MTA might be the (sole) reason you're facing this issue.

23 hours ago, paelona said:

"I like to make maps and I want to use one of your applications where I can make maps for me. I want your help, is there an application?"

If by this you mean some sort of external program provided by MTA, there is no such thing right now. There's only the standard map editor that's already integrated in MTA.
Otherwise, if you mean a place to apply to get access into map editor, there is no such thing either.