Different servers for different levels of ability....

I just had the idea as I was playing some chess at yahoo games, why couldn't we setup specific servers dedicated to beginner, intermediate and advanced players, perhaps introduce a scoring system similar to yahoo to rank players and allow beginners a fighting chance, that would also probably take away a few temptations to cheat or complain about not being able to use the joystick or whatever else beginners will complain about, and it would give the advanced players the oppurtunity to play agaisnt players just as talented as them, allowing them to further their skills without being bored with "noobs". What do you think about this? Give me some input.

so youll end up with one group that wont get better because they have no examples / explanation / tips / challenge etcetc

and one group thatll be bored to hell because theyre all pros and there is nothing to laugh at but your own mistakes

meh .. ill keep it this way - thnx

(i agree some people shouldnt whine constantly about being unlucky, being noob, etcetcetcetcetcetcetc .. but long live rcon mute / !mute - if talking to them didnt shut them up and you happen to be admin :P