[bug] Race not ending

He's talking about deathmatch only, and while playing with him and somebody else, and that other person leaves the game the deathmatch doesn't end. It doesn't see it as the other person dying, so it doesn't end. That's what he's saying. Deathmatch only.

I think I have been misunderstood. It's what Erock says, and no, Harry, I'm not talking about the unreleased deathmatch mod, I'm talking about the race mod.

You see, the race mod has a "deathmatch" mode, that is, when the map doesn't have checkpoints and respawn is disabled, so the last player alive is declared the winner. There are some popular dm maps such as the pushover series that you can check.

Now, in the server we were playing (littlewhittey's) we were about 20+ dead players, and 2 more alive, when suddenly one of them timed out. The server is supposed to declare the last player alive the winner, but it didn't, the map was still going on, and the last player had to kill himself in order to finish the map.

I'm talking about deathmatch in the race mod. I'm not an f'ing idiot, I know the DM version isn't released. I've been watching MTA for the past few years so I'm no 'noob', so don't patronize me Harry. Now read what Johan said.

I'm talking about deathmatch in the race mod. I'm not an f'ing idiot, I know the DM version isn't released. I've been watching MTA for the past few years so I'm no 'noob', so don't patronize me Harry. Now read what Johan said.

I don't think he was trying to.. that's how I understood your post as well when I read it.

w/e... feel offended by it, please do so.. wont even feel like helping tbh..

Oh.. you didnt explain the situation clear enough so i didnt understand what you weer talking about.. well now im patronizing, ok.. cool

Well, end of that dream: i wasnt even thinking about doing that, i was just trying to get the right nformation to judge about the situation. A one line bug report is not the best one i've ever seen tbqh....

I have read the last post of J0han and it explains everything. You might want to read the complete conversation again withint being personal to get our responses. It was never intended to be patronizeing, and it will never be. We just need information on the situation and we just have the text on this forum. If the text fails to give information I (and others) will ask for more information on a crtain topic, or will answer that something is unclear in the topic. You were the first one to use the 'noob' word. If you feel like a noob, please do so. It was never my intention to do so, neither was it some one else's.

The situation is clear in the last post J0han has made and the issue will be discussed within the team. thank you for reporting and thanks for time time you have taken to report the issue. The understanding for the way we can handle these reposts... well, if you read over the thread again and forget that you know in advantage: it would explain a lot.

Thanks for the report. THis issue will be closed for flaming purposes only. If you want to respond, please send a PM. Thanks.