BAN TRAINER

меня забанило за читы но я прочитал ваши статьи на счет этого я хотел бы разбаниться в мта серверу уже заплатили я не создатель чита и не их друг чит был покупной уже как 3-4 месяца я в бане я хотел бы вернуться в мта поиграл я с читами буквально 1-2 дня 

мой серийник E989DAE5C0D1C55E7451CF8C25548743

• 1 month later...

hi I would like to get unban in mta I have been playing mta for a long time and got banned for cheats on the server non-stop and I have already paid him for playing with cheats I realized my mistake and would like to return to mta I am not the creator of cheats and do not sponsor them I have nothing to do with them just 1 time I bought it for 7 days and that's it

9 minutes ago, Tut said:

I have moved your duplicate appeal into the original, there is no need to create multiple appeals.

and what should I do can I get rid of the ban please I would like to return to mta I will not play with cheats

14 minutes ago, Tut said:

I have moved your duplicate appeal into the original, there is no need to create multiple appeals.

I've been playing for 5 years in mta and would really like to come back I won't play with cheats I swear and I'm not the creator of cheats and I don't support them

• Tut locked this topic