Multi Theft Auto TRAİNER BAN

Serial:D2029490B4D3C6B8C0D93B57419D4D52

Hello, first of all I apologize for my mistake and I regret this mistake. I have been banned from this game that I have been playing for about 5-6 years and I am aware of my mistake. I've been banned for about 6-7 months. Please forgive me and I beg you to lift my ban. Dear MTA

Edited by Tut
  • Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, first of all I apologize for my mistake and I regret this mistake. I have been banned from this game that I have been playing for about 5-6 years and I am aware of my mistake. I've been banned for about 6-7 months. Please forgive me and I beg you to lift my ban. Dear MTA

(I was told not to open any more threads but the thread was not answered and my MTA ban is still in progress :( )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

still no answer :(

Hello, first of all I apologize for my mistake and I regret this mistake. I have been banned from this game that I have been playing for about 5-6 years and I am aware of my mistake. I've been banned for about 6-7 months. Please forgive me and I beg you to lift my ban. Dear MTA

(I was told not to open any more threads but the thread was not answered and my MTA ban is still in progress :( )

• Like 1
  • Tut locked this topic
  • Administrators

We can't keep merging your duplicate appeals into the original post every week, so to prevent the idea that spamming leads to a response, I have closed this appeal and we will not be responding to any further appeals from you. 

• Like 1
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team

Ignoring appeals is a legitimate strategy for those that won't accept our decision and are known to always post new appeals/use different accounts for that.

This case is no different.. you know why you're banned, and we know you are YUS4. The outcome of your appeal at https://forum.multitheftauto.com/topic/136051-trainer-ban/ isn't going to change by trying to evade constantly and appeal with different forum accounts. Learn that no is no.

@K4YGISIZ

• Haha 1