MTA Unknown crash!

Sexan

Question

Hi all!
i use a translator(

The fact is that the MTA suddenly stopped working correctly.
The problem is this: I choose ANY server, I go in, the download starts and the game crashes to the desktop, without any window with an error number.

*Maybe this is important: after entering the server, one strip is downloaded, then the second one appears and the game crashes. That is, the crash always comes to the "2" stage of loading: https://imgur.com/a/DfvynOs

Tried reinstalling GTA, MTA, DirectX, antivirus and ended up reinstalling Windows 10. The error went away and came back a day later.

PC: AMD Rzyen 1600, RAM - 18GB, Nvidea 1060 6GB. SSD.
If you need more information, write, I will try to answer as soon as possible

10 answers to this question

hello again, when I look at the pastebin link, I see more than one non-standard, so what you need to do is reinstall GTA:SA and install without mods.

• Nonstandard GTA file:  \audio\CONFIG\TrakLkup.dat
    Nonstandard GTA file:  \audio\streams\BEATS
    Nonstandard GTA file:  \audio\streams\CUTSCENE
1 hour ago, Shady1 said:

hello again, when I look at the pastebin link, I see more than one non-standard, so what you need to do is reinstall GTA:SA and install without mods.

• Nonstandard GTA file:  \audio\CONFIG\TrakLkup.dat
    Nonstandard GTA file:  \audio\streams\BEATS
    Nonstandard GTA file:  \audio\streams\CUTSCENE

Weird, I tried different versions of the game from different sources, but it still didn't work. So I decided to stay on the Steam version.
But if you tell me a site where you can download GTA SA (or send it in a PM), then I'll try again

2 minutes ago, Shady1 said:

You can buy gta:sa steam key from G2A.com, I think you already have it,After installing GTA:SA without mods and cleanly, you will need to reinstall MTA:SA, are you sure you did them correctly?

Yes, I have the steam version installed. No mods or anything. And AIT too, from the official site, the latest version. And installed correctly.

I tried to reinstall everything, up to Windows, but it helped for exactly 1 day.

33 minutes ago, Shady1 said:

Другую формулу не могу придумать, после установки gta :sa и mta :sa без модов и начисто проблема устранена, а у вас другая проблема, у других игроков была такая проблема, но пробовали тем же методом и проблема была прошло.

Okay, I'll try to reinstall GTA SA and MTA again. I'll post later what the results are.