Let's bring Roleplay back to MTA

Hurley

Hi

Over the past few years, on and off, I have been developing a roleplay script from scratch that is nearing completion. Together with my team, we have created something very special, and we really can’t wait to share it.

I have been scripting on MTA for over 7 years now, mostly on independent projects, but most notably for OwlGaming before I decided to leave in 2017. OwlGaming was the original roleplay experience for me, and despite it’s ups and downs, it was a defining experience. It dominated the English roleplay scene on MTA. However, it's unfortunate closure has left a huge gap, which is why I think it’s time we come together to create something new.

A very quick highlight of some of our cutting-edge features, all of which were developed by me, from the ground up:

• An advanced dx-rendered interface system (a highly customizable, visually pleasing, unique UI experience not seen in roleplay before).
  • An advanced weapon system that allows for unlimited weapons, all with unique models, sounds, damages and animations (defying the limitations of GTA: San Andreas’ default weapons). 
  • A slot-based inventory system, not only for players, but for vehicles and storage objects as well.
  • A host of custom animations, including entire walkstyles (i.e. handcuffed walkstyle, wheelchair walkstyle, injured walkstyle).
  • And LOTS more.

This is a calling to anyone that is still out there that is still interested in MTA roleplay, and would consider helping us build a brand new, state of the art, roleplay experience. Building a roleplay experience is not just about the scripts, but the people too. We are going to need all the help we can get.

If you think you can contribute in any way, anything from graphic design, animation, mapping, or even if you just want to help test our scripts or come up with new ideas, then please, please get in touch with me. Our goal is to bring a defining roleplay experience back to MTA but we can't do it alone. Besides, MTA is the perfect platform for roleplay.

I won’t be posting any videos or screenshots on this thread, but I will be happy to share some over Discord if you reach out. Most will be subject to change as the script is still in active development.

Thanks,

Contact me on Discord (all messages are welcome): Hurley#7509

• Like 1