Interiors in Roleplay

xray23

So, i uploaded Liberty City map but whenever i try to add interior, i type the interior id but im just falling through it and it doesn't show the interior, is it because it might be modded aswell? And if it is, is there any solution for that?

• Scripting Moderators

Hi, welcome to the forums!

I'm moving your thread to the scripting section as it's better suited for your problem and you will get better assistance here.
Without any other info, it's possible that the Liberty City map is replacing some interior models and therefore you're falling through. It might also be a problem with your interiors script, maybe you're not teleported to the right coordinates of the actual interior.

On 26/08/2022 at 15:54, xray23 said:

So, i uploaded Liberty City map but whenever i try to add interior, i type the interior id but im just falling through it and it doesn't show the interior, is it because it might be modded aswell? And if it is, is there any solution for that?

If it's JStreamer's, it deletes the interiors of San Andreas. You will have to make the interiors yourself. I would recommend not using Liberty City; I tried, nobody has been able to successfully convert the map with the GTA SA interiors.

On 28/08/2022 at 01:45, skuzad25 said:

If it's JStreamer's, it deletes the interiors of San Andreas. You will have to make the interiors yourself. I would recommend not using Liberty City; I tried, nobody has been able to successfully convert the map with the GTA SA interiors.

The thing is, some of the actual maps work, weirdly it's just food places. 4dragons.

And also, maps are in .lua not .map, do i convert them somewhere?

• Scripting Moderators
On 29/08/2022 at 14:24, xray23 said:

The thing is, some of the actual maps work, weirdly it's just food places. 4dragons.

And also, maps are in .lua not .map, do i convert them somewhere?

As @skuzad25 previously stated, if the Liberty City map replaces standard game interiors, then whether or not it's a .map or .lua file doesn't really matter.

Your options are either to:

• recreate the interiors by yourself (as advised by skuzad25)

• make sure that the interiors' objects are not being replaced by the Liberty City map (take each interior object ID and check with the Liberty City object replacing script to see if there are positives and if there are, make sure to find a non-used ID object to replace that object with) - this is not really feasible on a larger scale as it's time consuming and there may not be any free object IDs left

• try using Fernando's mta-add-models resource to load the Liberty City map by adding the map objects as custom add-on objects (therefore not replacing default game objects and interiors); you can find more info here: https://github.com/Fernando-A-Rocha/mta-add-models