Idea(s) for semi-class based play and question about stealth

Well I was just wondering if it's possible to make it so that if you pick up a certain combination of weapons in deathmatch you automatically become a certain class. For example, if you pick up a silenced pistol and a knife or sword you become an assassin. If you pick up a sniper rifle and a silenced pistol you become a scout...ECT. Sort of like in single player when you pick up the silenced pistol or whatever you automatically can do stealth kills. Each class would have its little advantages...ECT.

Speaking of stealth I was wondering if it’s possible to put that into DM. The way I figure it would work is, if you are crouched and still for a few seconds with a certain weapon you are removed from everyone’s radar. Only if they are within a certain radius around you and as long as your not in a lighted area. Of course with that said, being able to sneak up to someone and do stealth kill would be nice. On top of that maybe you can get a little bonus of like 2 frag points or something. Also maybe with that you could get rewards at the end of the match stating your accomplisments during the match. Nothing special but something that would say "sneaky bastard" or say "demolition man" if you used alot of explosives.

Edited by Guest
Well I was just wondering if it's possible to make it so that if you pick up a certain combination of weapons in deathwatch you automatically become a certain class. For example, if you pick up a silenced pistol and a knife or sword you become an assassin. If you pick up a sniper rifle and a silenced pistol you become a scout...ECT. Sort of like in single player when you pick up the silenced pistol or whatever you automatically can do stealth kills. Each class would have its little advantages...ECT.

Speaking of stealth I was wondering if it’s possible to put that into DM. The way I figure it would work is, if you are crouched and still for a few seconds with a certain weapon you are removed from everyone’s radar. Only if they are within a certain radius around you as and as long as your not in a lighted area. Of course with that said, being able to sneak up to someone and do stealth kill would be nice. On top of that maybe you can get a little bonus of like 2 frag points or something. Also maybe with that you could get rewards at the end of the match stating your accomplisments during the match. Nothing special but something that would say "sneaky bastard" or say "demolition man" if you used alot of explosives.

The lighting in SA is pretty bad. You never actually get darker so you can always see people in the dark. Plus, it's a third person game. You can only really get snuck up on if you're zooming in. It's pretty good in SA-MP though.

I kinda like your idea of classes, I think it'd add an interesting mixture of balance to the game.

Here are some classes that I kinda brainstormed up

Hitman:

-Knife

-Sniper rifle

-Silenced pistol

-Cannot be detected on minimap

Bandit:

-Knife

-Pistol

-SMG

-Molotovs/Grenades

-Maxed driving/biking skill

Thug:

-Bat

-Pistol

-Shotgun

-Kevlar

-Machine pistol

Gangsta:

-Bat

-Pistol

-Assualt Rifle

-Kevlar

don't forget police and army and a P.I.M.P and some others

police:

pistol

kevlar

nightstick

mp5

Army:

m4

kevlar

knive

grenades

P.I.M.P

dildo

desert eagle

knife

vibrator

Farmer:

rifle

pistol

knife

chainsaw

molotov cocktails

Macho man:

minigun

flamethrower

ak47

desert eagle (just to compensate something know what i mean)

:wink:

Hahaha, a deagle? If that were an actual class I really doubt anyone would use it considering all the other weapons at his disposal.