Nebla - The day we found Earth

Nebla

Hey there! Today I'm presenting you my latest map "The day we found Earth" In this video, you will see many things like rocket takeoffs, explosions, meteorites, and asteroids, characters from animation movies, and more...

The map has many messages like deteriorating human behavior, the damage we are doing to the world, the rich getting richer and the poor doomed to extinction,

Theme
I've been inspired by the Don't look Up movie, so asteroids are a reference to that movie. Also, there are changing signboards which has reference to the community in real life. The map has many references and some of them are tiny to noticeable, so I've prepared a credits video like in the movie to show the references on the map. there are more references and easter eggs that didn't show on the credits video.

Mariana Trench
The Mariana Trench, in the Pacific Ocean, is the deepest location on Earth. I did a lot of research on this subject and couldn't find much information. Because this pit is so dark that it is unknown what is inside. So, I've been inspired by GTA Five's underwater modeling and used my imagination. I watched a few GTA five underwater secrets videos or videos about underwater in real life. I also noticed that we throw trash

The End?
At the end of the video, an asteroid hit the earth and everything is gone in white light, which is also referred to as the last scene in Don't look up the movie.

Enjoy The Video! 

The video may not be available in Russia, and Belarus at the moment because of copyrighted music but we're on it to fix it soon as possible!

Video & Edit by Nakvie
End Credits by Nebla

Best regards,
Nebla