Very poor performance, WIN 10, HP Stream PC13

Asbesto

Question

Hi there, 

Trying to get back in the game, with an  HP STREAM PC13 laptop. It's a dual celeron 1.60GHz, 2GB ram, video is INTEL HD-something. 

Fact is - GTA runs very well, no problems at all. 

MTA:SA is totally unusable. Framerate is below zero. The login animation takes about 10 minutes to load, I can't even move the mouse. 

Ingame I'm always frozen. Loading of mods takes forever. 

Any hint? 

I mean, this is a quite new pc compared to GTA:SA requirements, why it is so slow? :(

8 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Asbesto said:

Hi there, 

Trying to get back in the game, with an  HP STREAM PC13 laptop. It's a dual celeron 1.60GHz, 2GB ram, video is INTEL HD-something. 

Fact is - GTA runs very well, no problems at all. 

MTA:SA is totally unusable. Framerate is below zero. The login animation takes about 10 minutes to load, I can't even move the mouse. 

Ingame I'm always frozen. Loading of mods takes forever. 

Any hint? 

I mean, this is a quite new pc compared to GTA:SA requirements, why it is so slow? :(

I will give you some advice,first update your graphics driver,Then you can lower the Resolution and FX quality from the MTA:SA settings section.(you should turn off animations like grass grassland)

and click on advanced system settings from control panel,Click on the performance section on the advanced side (and click on Settings, the panel will open, choose the best performance setting there.) so your computer will run at low performance.

After doing these, make the MTA:SA settings.

Have a nice day.

I'm connecting on saur.co server (i'm an old user there), so I didn't tried other server. 

I managed to get a better performance removing all the on screen chats / kill notifications and related emoticons from the screen. It seem that them are the problem! :(

• Scripting Moderators

?. This information won't come as a surprise to you, but your laptop is very weak.

22 hours ago, Asbesto said:

It depends primarily on the specific servers. Different servers have different optimization.
There's not much you can do except lower the resolution if your GPU is the bottleneck.