2 ideas for DM

Lággy

all weapons that require one hand should be able to be used by a driver, that includes the colt, desert eagle, tec9 and smg, as well as the sawed off shotgun, but not any weapons that use two hands, i.e. combat shotgun, ak47; however, it should be possible for passengers in the car to use these weapons as there would be not reason not to if the rate of fire is drastically reduced and the aim is manual. however, rocket launchers should probably not be allowed, though i would imagine one wrong aim and the car would blow up anyways.

yeah, i remember that mission too... i think all they did for that one is do what MTA is doing anyways, "gluing" the actors to the vehicles and allowing them to do anything you would normally do standing up to be done while being "stuck" to the vehicle's surface. I guess I don't really have a problem with rocket launchers from this sort of setup, as from the back of a bobcat, you would be able to do anything you could normally; this would call for some incredible fights out in the forests and deserts too. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

about the rocket launcher bobcat thing.. does that even need to be scripted?.. I mean, all u have to do is jump on a bobcat and land in the back, then get sombedy to drive.. then get ya rocketlauncher up..

but maybe the case is, that it's not possible to jump on a back of a bobcat.. I've done it in single player tho'.. It's just real hard to stay there, lol..