Hi, I set up an mta server on a virtual server, but all players ping over 100. I pinged my virtual server using the speed test site and the result was 11. And I also tested my own ping and got ping 8

What should I do, the firewall and antivirus server are also turned on.

Virtual server information

16 GB RAM 

4 CORE 

7 hours ago, Vinyard said:

Moving this to a better suited section.

Have you tried reaching out to your hosting company?

Yes they did say the ping server is pretty good and low.

And this is true because I also checked the ping server on speedtest.net and it gave me ping 11 and that's good.

But the problem is that the ping of all the players on the server is above 100 And this problem is only on MTA

For example, in the Minecraft server, which was set up on the same virtual server, players get the appropriate ping between 20 and 30.

But MTA is not like that!

14 hours ago, amirmahdi said:

Yes they did say the ping server is pretty good and low.

And this is true because I also checked the ping server on speedtest.net and it gave me ping 11 and that's good.

But the problem is that the ping of all the players on the server is above 100 And this problem is only on MTA

For example, in the Minecraft server, which was set up on the same virtual server, players get the appropriate ping between 20 and 30.

But MTA is not like that!

You can take a better server than the one you have, try to ask about the best hosting available at the moment

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, AbdallahShalaby said:
I hope for a solution to the problem of Main file is unsigned Possible virus activity.
 I tried uninstalling mta and then installing it and it didn't work.
 I also tried installing it without deleting it and it didn't work. Please help me

What is the problem you are facing?

If you mean the virus, you must have an antivirus program, and then you can scan the computer and remove all viruses

This will be better if your game does not work, you can remove the game and download it again

What matters is the antivirus program

7 hours ago, Mr.Hugin said:

What is the problem you are facing?

If you mean the virus, you must have an antivirus program, and then you can scan the computer and remove all viruses

This will be better if your game does not work, you can remove the game and download it again

What matters is the antivirus program

No, this is not my problem. When I open the game, this message appears

https://www10.0zz0.com/2022/06/29/08/907026772.jpg