[Important]Strange bug

amirmahdi

Question

Hello When I shoot, my skin looks like this And it is interesting that when I press Alt + Tab and enter the game screen again, there is no more news about this bug, but when I shoot it, it is found.

https://pasteboard.co/foW5Ttj2Gikh.png  -- Photo bug

I really have no idea. My only concern is that this bug happened to all players and I hope this is a problem from my system, not the server.

What do you think ?

4 answers to this question

• Scripting Moderators

Hi,

At first glance, this looks more like a game bug, rather than a scripting issue, therefore I've moved your thread to a better-suited section.
While I believe you're showing a default skin in the image, please confirm this is indeed a non-modified skin that's not changed/added through scripting methods. Do you happen to run custom animations for shooting?

Please download and run MTADiag and follow the instructions provided.

Meanwhile, please let us know whether or not you've tried reinstalling both the game and MTA. Does this happen only in your server/the server you're playing or rather on any server? Do you have any reports from those other players that experience this issue aswell about whether this happens on any other server or not?

Edited by Vinyard
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, Vinyard said:

Hi,

At first glance, this looks more like a game bug, rather than a scripting issue, therefore I've moved your thread to a better-suited section.
While I believe you're showing a default skin in the image, please confirm this is indeed a non-modified skin that's not changed/added through scripting methods. Do you happen to run custom animations for shooting?

Please download and run MTADiag and follow the instructions provided.

Meanwhile, please let us know whether or not you've tried reinstalling both the game and MTA. Does this happen only in your server/the server you're playing or rather on any server? Do you have any reports from those other players that experience this issue aswell about whether this happens on any other server or not?

No, this skin is the same as the skin game. However, this problem occurs even on replaced skins.

No animation for shooting

No one has encountered such a problem so far

Yes, I reinstalled the game but the problem was not solved.

The rest of the servers did not have the same problem

• Scripting Moderators

Thanks for the information, but please provide us with a MTADiag report so we can investigate further.
You can find instructions on this in my earlier post.

• Thanks 1