How can I protect my server name to prevent anyone from putting it

xMaKaKa

• Scripting Moderators

Hi,

While you can't technically stop anyone from using your server name and/or branding, you can however report it to the MTA team and they will take a look at the incident. There is a special section for this called Server List Abuse Help (https://forum.multitheftauto.com/forum/188-server-list-abuse-help/) with plenty of information on how to report such incidents.

Thank you but that's not what I want
I mean, if someone copied my server name or my own logo
The server does not appear in the search as a fake server, so it will remove it from itself without complaint
We did this three years ago and it was working, but I forgot the path from where to apply

@Vinyard

An example of the rights of the name is not, but rather full only letters, for example [UKN]

Edited by xMaKaKa
  • Scripting Moderators

Hi,

Apologies, but I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Currently we deal with server (name) cloning via the Server List Abuse Help section, as previously stated.
I'll escalate this to higher staff that might be able to provide with better information regarding your question, as three years ago things might have been different and I've no recollection of such a system like the one you have described. @Tut

Yes, no one knows this, only a few people know this

"name rights" 

Add the server IP to give rights IP:Port

If the rights are not granted, in the server's work, but when I search the name server for it, nothing appears in the game search This is the idea

@Vinyard

• Administrators

Hi, we do have some server protection tools available - I can take a closer look if you PM me your server IP address, its full name, and the date it was created

• Like 3