Hello! I wanted to go to the next rp , but it was written that you have a ban on MTA , MTA tech support said to contact you. Please help me! I want to play but I can't

Привет! Я хотел зайти на некст rp, но там было написано, что у вас есть бан по MTA, техподдержка некст рп  сказала связаться с вами. Пожалуйста, помогите мне! Я хочу играть, но не могу

• Scripting Moderators
1 hour ago, Arthur_Gashumov said:

Hello! I wanted to go to the next rp , but it was written that you have a ban on MTA , MTA tech support said to contact you. Please help me! I want to play but I can't

Привет! Я хотел зайти на некст rp, но там было написано, что у вас есть бан по MTA, техподдержка некст рп  сказала связаться с вами. Пожалуйста, помогите мне! Я хочу играть, но не могу

Please post your serial so that the anticheat team can take a look at your situation. To get your IP, launch MTA, open the console (F8 by default) then type 'serial' without any quotes.

• Scripting Moderators

Alright, I'll move your thread to the ban appeals sections. From there, the anticheat team will investigate your situation and come up with an answer.

• Tut locked this topic