What should i do now?

Ok, so : i have ban in MTA, even through i never played it. I have created a topic with ban appeal, and today is one month old of this topic and there is no answer. rules prohibit re-creating a topic or writing to moderators. I created a new post in an already existing thread, no result. I do not know what topic to write to and where to turn to solve the problem. I pretty sure that "MTA media" is a wrong place for my problem, but i just dont know where else i can do it. I apologize in advance for any violation of forum rules.

• Scripting Moderators

Hi,

While one month is indeed quite some time to get an answer on your allegedly wrongful ban, please take into consideration that the response times are (severely) delayed, as I explained in your ban appeal here. I undestand your frustation considering other ban appeals are getting handled in a much timely manner, but each appeal and situation is unique and therefore handled as such.

What I recommend you to do is to patiently keep waiting for a verdict. I will try to help you out by tagging @Tut here (as he is the one handling ban appeals in the last months) about this ban appeal, so you can hopefully get an answer a bit sooner:

I'll move this thread to a more appropriate place.

• Like 1
  • Tut locked this topic