[SELL] BR server of drift +website+discord with+2k

TrickX74

im selling a server of freeroam drift because im out of time and i dont have more time for MTA this server was online from 2013 to present has a comunity of brasil also there is website with system of content like VIP or Private car that people can buy with real money and system of clans working with the website.

SERVER HAS:

-- 35 drift tracks
-- to many spots

-- new tunning system added this 2022 with custom stickers or vinyls movement rotation and everything is there like photoshop

-- new system of challenges with timer of best lap by following checkpoints

-- custom wheels camber size wide colour of wheel (menu)

-- custom motor sounds (can be enabled or disabled in F1) and /motor open a menu of which motor you want example 2JZ 1JZ

-- radio system with  link converted mp3

-- 25 modded cars
-- 2 VIP cars with ACL VIP access + VIP System for players with VIP

-- some custom skins

-- custom tags above players

-- custom TAB 3D scoreboard

-- replay frames script (this means if you record 5 seconds moving with the vehicle and stop recording the replay will do what you recorded in that 5 seconds the car will move alone like a replay)

-- custom camera command and another custom camera editor for recording videos

-- there to many things i can't show all here

well my preference is selling this server to someone who has comunity of portugual/brasil because almost all the server is in portuguese language and the comunity is brasil/portgual in case appears someone non portuguese he have to translate all the scripts by him self

server still have activity depending of the day normally is 15-25 players 

If someone is interesed send me a private message or contact me in discord then we talk price there because is depending of where you from and if you want the website

my discord is [removed]

Edited by Tut
  • Tut locked this topic
  • Administrators

Hi there

Your thread has been closed as it's facilitating a Discord server sale, which is against Discord's terms & conditions.

I've removed the Discord name for your privacy, given the circumstances of your post