[Blog] General Update from QA

Well its been a while since the QA reported any news.

Recently we recieved a new alpha release - and things are shaping up very nicely. I feel the current alpha is of a very high standard and maybe even worthy of release. But the team are constantly adding features to make this perfect - they've been working hard at cramming as much as possible and I know they're as desperate to get this thing out as you are.

Weapon sync is shaping up nicely and our latest alpha has improved from our last and as past videos suggest - the shots are deadly accurate. We've also got some improvements to drive-bys and new explosion sync...grenades have the same effect on all screens :)

We've left you guys with some eyecandy to feast on:

train1_thumb.jpg train2_thumb.jpg train3_thumb.jpg

Oh that's right, I didn't mention trains, did I? :D

With more and more features being added the first beta is on the horizon. The team are on a tight schedule and working to get it to you as soon as possible - hold on - it'll be worth the wait. About the QA? Well we're testing more than ever, finding and locating bugs, to keep up with the teams' fast development.

- Talidan, QA Team

Edited by Guest

Is the train forced to the cinematic view still? It would be awesome if you could get the same view from trains as you could with the cars (above and behind).

Looking good though.

BTW, who is RAF?

Edited by Guest

OMG But I think there is one problem!!!

See what will happend if i will put sime obect on the rail road???

For example i will put home on the rails where is driving trains!!!What will be then if i will will drive in???Mega crash,I will get thru object??Or maybe...........game crash?

OMG But I think there is one problem!!!

See what will happend if i will put sime obect on the rail road???

For example i will put home on the rails where is driving trains!!!What will be then if i will will drive in???Mega crash,I will get thru object??Or maybe...........game crash?

the train will crash and youll get out ?