Al Qaeda leader killed

Shib

Just flicked on to the news to find that the press just got told by US Officials, that one of the main leaders of Al Qaeda was killed yesterday in a US Air raid.

It was 'Abu Musab al-Zarqawi' who was killed, and most of you will know that it was him who was responsible for the death of Ken Bigley.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle ... 058304.stm - More information there.

That's 1 down anyway, just need Bin Laden :D

He retired from terrorism? Damn, the Americans shouldn't have bombed him then. Just like all those mass murderers that gave it up now. They dont get taken to court and prosecuted. Right?

Well its like saying "That muderer stopped killing people, so let him go, he said he wont do it anymore..."

but they should still get whats coming to them

and if theyre letting others go, then thats a mistake

and i never heard him say that he was sorry for what he did

• MTA Team
He retired from terrorism? Damn, the Americans shouldn't have bombed him then. Just like all those mass murderers that gave it up now. They dont get taken to court and prosecuted. Right?

What i was actually refering to is that his death will not change much since he did no longer have an active role in plotting new actions. I have no problems with his death.

however while we all know he is guilty and what he did, in my opinion he should have been broughtt court and trialed, not bombed. It is not because he does not respect our moral values that we have the right to ignore them. Same as with Guantanamo. A lot of innocent people are being held their without trial, three have killed themselves simply because they see no way out. The US has thrown out the Geneva convention and are becoming that what they are batteling.