MASS SERIAL CHANGING

Hello Tut,

Excuse me. 

I have no intention of harming others in the future. He was doing the same thing as me. I am aware that he had the same reason of ban. He just appealed a few months later than I did and that time when I asked for unban the antipathy against us was at the highest peak of all time. 

Please, I would like to ask you to be forgiving and let me have another chance. I regretted what I did and I promise you won't hear anything bad about me. 

I would like to mention that I feel entitled to have another chance as this guy got one that is why I am writing this appeal.

I am absolutely sorry what I did and I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Pankox

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Tut. 

I do not know how many times I need to tell you that I am feeling guilty for what I did. I believe you have more important things to do than deal with me. I would like to clarify the reason for my message so you can decide if you would read it or not. The reason is the following: About my behavior and my ban appeal. To start with I am aware of the rules which state that I am not allowed to bother you with appealing.

Furthermore, about my behavior. I should not allow myself this attitude that I am representing right now. Back in the days when I found the spoofer I was mad happy that I was able to bypass the server-side ban without thinking about the consequences of my actions. Actually, I was doing ruinous stuff against players for like less than 1,5 weeks and after that I started playing as normal players. I do not have any clue how I can verify that I was doing what I wrote. You may be able to see how many serial changes I had before my first ban. Changing it suddenly stopped days before I got banned. Probably it will prove me right. I've already written 2-3 disqualification appeals, which was a failure for me so I thought it would be an awesome idea to get help from someone who has already evaded your ban. Apart from this, I was playing with my friends like other players did. Nobody claimed that I did not follow rules for months on servers. I felt remorseful so I tried to appeal my ban to clear myself which made it worse. You banned me through my IP. I thought no more stupidity could be committed. Guys were showing me entertaining videos which they made on the server while I was away and it made me figure out another way to evade your ban. ( deleted section ) I am repeating what I already wrote. I did not show any resentment against others. I suppose the point is of my speech is that I am telling the truth. I am asking you to keep this in your mind while you judge mine.

Finally, about my ban appeal. It tortures that the appeal of others has been judged, but mine has not been for almost 2.5 weeks. I ask for one more chance, I would do anything to be able to play again with my bros. The case began a year and a half ago. A lot has changed since then and I can assure you that I have changed since then. I promise I will not commit any disgusting attitude to others.

Have a good eve.

Best regards,
Pankox

( dc message + edited )

• Tut locked this topic