Wire Replace Texture Bug ?

RekZ

I am trying to replace the models of the light wires (Photo ID 13451) that are found on the map to give them a utility and in some of those models I find the problem that the texture is inverted

i try to use setElementDoubleSided, engineSetModelVisibleTime, setObjectProperty and others function but nothing work, i really dont known what special property or configuration have these model to invert the texture >:C

spacer.png

• Administrators

Hi @RekZ

It looks like the wires object has an alpha or z-buffer flag defined in its .ide file.

I don't have GTA on this PC, but if you head over to GTA directory\data\maps\ and locate 'countrye.ide', CTRL F 'CEwirestown08' and at the end of its line it should have a number. The number represents the object's flag, and objects can have multiple flags combined together. You can use this list (see row: Dec) for reference https://gtamods.com/wiki/Item_Definition#GTA_San_Andreas

• Thanks 1

Thanks for your respond, for what i can see, the models that give me the problem have this code 2097348 (i will let the info here i dont want to forget it )

MTA have some way to edit the flags for a object ?

2097152 - DISABLE_BACKFACE_CULLING

128 - DONT_RECEIVE_SHADOWS

64 - NO_ZBUFFER_WRITE

4 - DRAW_LAST

Edited by RekZ
12 minutes ago, Tut said:

Good job figuring that one out. Flag 64 won't work with opaque models (objects that aren't transparent), sadly - you'd have to find a different object

There's an open pull request for editing flags in MTAhttps://github.com/multitheftauto/mtasa-blue/pull/1714

Uuuh that really hurt me xD i think i will stop my project and wait for that function, i really dont want to change 70 or more IDs 

Thanks for your time.