MTA GTA 1 -2 London?

Guest Xx

Question

7 answers to this question

My brother has found a really good multiplayer mod for GTA2

what it does is find all other players around the world and lets you

chat with them, and then you can start a game with different players

if you want, or join other peoples games...

...imagine MTA's server list, with a chat box on the bottom,

so you can talk to people not in-game, and ask them to play

CLICK HERE :arrow:http://gtamp.com/

surprisingly, the cite is updated often,

the last update ive seen was only 7 days ago!

Some of the scripts arent bad either, only recently during the past few months i have decided to go and play around with some of the modified features which you can download and install, however the gameplay isnt really the best but it is nice to see the pedrestrians walk around the streets and the cops driving by waiting to be shot at.

Its quite common to see a few crashes occur during gameplay activity, they can come at some annoying times.

imagine MTA's server list, with a chat box on the bottom,

so you can talk to people not in-game, and ask them to play

Normally i see around 6-8 people in the server at once, who are constantly idle for hours without any activity in the chatbox.

GTA2 has it's own network code but no dedicated server and not really designed for internet play, so it requires a really low ping. It's client to client, rather than client to server like MTA. The MTA team could write much better network code but it'd be almost as much work as for San Andreas and wouldn't be nearly as popular, so the author would have to really like GTA2. It would rock though.

Multiplayer ability in a modifications like that would be a nice feature and the surroundings of the " london " affect would have some class added, a new experience. They could also have ideas to perhaps add multiplater function already towards the mod which could introduce 2-player activity or more. I recently just checked one of the threads which could in future have some sort of ability included after their orginal single player storyline release.